Chapter Six

Chapter Six

A Chapter by Rae
"

Pretty much a filler chapter, but I may make it serve a purpose later. ^^

"
   Gaby got home from another day of classes to see Ken and Daisuke cuddling on the couch. They didn't seem to notice her though, so she hid behind the couch and simply waited for a chance to scare them.

   "Ken~!" Daisuke whined, "Stop doing that~!"

   "But, Dai-Chan..." Ken cooed, "I love you~"

   Gaby could practically hear Daisuke blush. She heard rustling sounds and then a small moan from Daisuke.

   "K-Ken!" Daisuke panted, "We c-can't! Gaby is coming home s-soon..."

   "Daisuke..." it was Ken's turn to whine.

   Gaby, a little scared to see what was happening, got up and saw Ken on top of Daisuke on the couch.

   "Gaby?!" Daisuke stammered, "You're home?!"

   "Yes..." Gaby laughed nervously, "I've been home for a little while now..."

   Daisuke blushed furiously and pushed his boyfriend, Kentaro, off of him quickly.

   Gaby, who was now scarred for life, simply walked into her room and put her things for school away.

   A knock on her door was heard.

   "Come in." Gaby said, putting stuff on her desk.

   It was Ken. He stood in the room, sheepishly, "Sorry that you had to see that..."

   "It's ok..." well trying to forget that failed, "I'm sorry for interrupting you guys.."

   "It's not your fault." Ken said.

   "It IS her fault!" came Daisuke's voice from the living room.

   Gaby shouted back, "I really didn't mean to, Daisuke! I was only going to scare you guys so I sneaked in! I didn't know you guys were... busy!"

   "Bull!" Daisuke growled.

   Gaby's fist was itching to punch him again. Her rage still hadn't left from him making Ken almost kill himself.

   "Dai~!" Ken said, "Stop fighting with Gaby-Tan!"

   There was a slight silence before a timid voice answered, "Yes, Ken..."

   Gaby saw the look Ken got and said, "I'm going to go hang out over in room 4..."

   "Eh, why?" Ken asked.

   "Because..." Gaby didn't want to say it was because it was obvious that he wanted to be 'alone' with Daisuke, "...Ali wanted me to play a video game with him! So I'm gonna go over there."

   "Oh!" Ken's smile brightened, "I see. Well have fun!"

   "You guys too!" Gaby never intended that to sound wrong, but Ken's face got really red which resulted in Gaby's face getting red, "I-I never meant--"

   "It's ok..." Ken's face reddened further, "We probably will."

   "W-well I'll be going now!" Gaby quickly rushed out of the dorm before she heard anything more disturbing.

   She knocked gingerly on room 4's door. The door opened half a second later with Ryuu behind it.

   "R-Ryuu!" Gaby blushed, "H-Hi!"

   "Hey." Ryuu said, "What do you want?"

   Gaby was slightly taken aback, "Um... is Ali there?"

   A pissed off look crept onto Ryuu's face, "No. We had a fight and he left like a p***y. So I don't know where he is."

   "I see..." Gaby trailed off, "Well, I guess I'll go then..."

   "Wait." Ryuu said, "You can come in if you want."

   Gaby was surprised at the offer. Ryuu normally seemed so angry all the time, probably because of his constant fights with Ali. She nodded and took him up on his offer.

   "I've actually been wanting to talk to you for a while." Ryuu said.

   "Really?" Gaby was surprised once again, "About what?"

   Gaby was sitting on one of the armchairs. Ryuu sat on the armchair across from her.

   "About you and Ali's relationship." Ryuu said with a serious face, "I don't think you should go out with that guy."

   "EH?!" Gaby blushed, "We aren't going out!"

   "What?!" Ryuu gaped, "But... Are you sure?"

   "Of course I'm sure!" Gaby shouted, "And why would you care if I was or not?! Ali is a good guy!"

   Ryuu got a surprised look on his face, but then he smirked.

   Gaby raised a brow when she saw the smirk, "What is it?"

   "Nothing." Ryuu said, "I just never heard of someone defending Ali before. He's an a*s to people, but he seems to like you for some reason. I just assumed you two were going out. Sorry."

   "It's fine." Gaby said.

   The door swung open and Shimeji came in. He took one look at Gaby and said, "Why are you never with me, Gaby-Honey?!"

   Ryuu growled, "Because you're a pervert! Now go to your room!"

   "What are you?! My mom?!" Shimeji shouted before looking at Gaby with sparkling eyes, "If you ever get tired of that jerk face, you know where to find me, babe."

   Gaby mentally shuttered as she quickly looked away, but nodded to him so she wouldn't seem rude.

   "I think I'll go back to my dorm now..." Gaby got up and bowed to Ryuu, "Thank you for having me over."

   "Sure." Ryuu said, "You're welcome anytime."

   "Thanks." Gaby smiled and she caught a small blush on Ryuu's cheeks. So cute.

   Gaby was scared to go back into her dorm though. Who knows what they could of been doing. She suddenly heard a sound equivalent to furniture being knocked over in her dorm. Gaby fled to the first floor where Kasi was.

   "Kasi!" Gaby jumped over the reception desk and hid under it.

   "What's up?" Kasi asked, rolling her chair back to see the girl under her feet.

   "I heard weird sounds in my dorm..." Gaby cried, "I think Ken and Daisuke are doing something indecent!"

   Kasi laughed, "Oh, Gaby-Tan. That's probably true."

   Gaby whimpered, which made Kasi laugh harder.

   "Hey, tell you what." Kasi got up from her chair, "We'll go take a walk to get your mind off of those things. How's that? I'm done with my work for today, so I can go."

   "Thanks, Kasi-Chan." Gaby smiled and got up from underneath the desk.

   The two exited the building and began their walk.

...

   After 3 hours of walking, it was now 8 in the evening. Kasi and Gaby had been walking pretty much all of Tokyo and Gaby was feeling much better.

   "Thanks for taking me walking with you, Kasi-Chan!" Gaby said, "I'm feeling better now."

    "Good." Kasi smiled, "I'm glad for that. Now, let's get home before the guys worry about you."

   "Ok!" Gaby piped.

   The two of them went up to the second floor and opened the room 3 door.

   "Gaby!" Kyo, Ken, Dai, Ryuu, Ali, and Shimeji all greeted Gaby when she and Kasi walked through the door.

   "What is going on?" Gaby asked.

   Kasi giggled, "Well I was suppose to distract you while the boys gave you the surprise!"

   "What surprise?!" Gaby asked.

   All the boys pointed to a door that had a nice sign saying "Gaby-Tan's Room" in blue writing. Ali opened the door and let Gaby walk in. It had all her clothes hanging in her own closet, her things in her own dresser, her own desk, her own bed, her own ROOM.

   "I don't get it..." Gaby said slowly.

   "Well, we decided that you need your own room instead of Kyo's." Ken said, "So you are getting Daisuke's room while he rooms with me from now on."

   Daisuke got red when he said that, "Y-yeah..."

   "We all helped." Ali said, "I would of helped more if dumbass Ryuu didn't have to be such an a*s to me."

   "Don't start with me." Ryuu growled, "This is suppose to be a gift to Gaby from all of us. So no fighting."

   Kyo stood next to Gaby, "Do you like it?"

   "Yeah!" Gaby smiled brightly, "Thanks you guys! I'm so happy!!!"

   Gaby extended her arms out for a group hug. The guys seemed reluctant, but they all gave in and hugged Gaby.

   "Party in Gaby's new room!!" Kasi and Shimeji ran in and began jumping on her new bed.

   "No! No partying in my room!!!" Gaby ran in to stop them.

   After a while, everyone went home, and Gaby went to sleep in her new room.



© 2016 Rae


Author's Note

Rae
Woo! This chap was sooooo long! I wrote it in only one night too!! XDDD It's a filler, but please bare with me. Only four more chaps till the next Triple Story Special!!! ^^

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

["No! No partying in my room!!!" Gaby ran in to stop them.] Aww, but Gaby-Chan~ Your room is the perfect party place. ;) I couldn't help but laugh at Kasi and Shimeji's antics.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Party, Party Party!

You really know how to paint a picture. This was a good chapter. I'm glad Gaby got her own room finally! Aww she interrupted Dai and Ken's private time. On to the next chapter

Posted 13 Years Ago


PARTY!!!! :DDD

Posted 13 Years Ago


This is very thrilling to read about this. It sounds so real and alive when you put this into words. I can picture the whole book into my head. You started off really good so I'm sure the ending will also be great. I enjoyed reading. Great work. :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Ali
lol i wud have trashed gabys new room

Posted 13 Years Ago


WOO~! Party in my new room! :DDD Man, this chapter was sweet, though the beginning scared me. o.o But awesome chapter! I can't wait 'til the next Triple Story Special!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

528 Views
6 Reviews
Added on July 1, 2011
Last Updated on June 7, 2016


Author

Rae
Rae

About
Some interesting facts about me: I'm non-binary and use They/Them pronouns, I'm a Taurus, and I have severe depression that self-sabotages me every waking moment. I've been writing since I was in 5.. more..

Writing
Dorm Life Dorm Life

A Book by Rae


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Rae