Kentaro and Daisuke's Story: Part Two

Kentaro and Daisuke's Story: Part Two

A Chapter by Rae
"

Gaby has to find Ken before he does something stupid, like kill himself. Go Gaby!

"
   Gaby practically kicked room 4's door down. All three boys were sitting on the couch, watching TV.

   "Ali!" Gaby shouted, "We need to find Ken, NOW!"

   "What the hell happened?!" Ali asked.

   "I'll explain later!" Gaby grabbed his hand and yanked him off the couch, "But for now, let's go and find Ken!"

   The two ran out the door.

...

   Kentaro was at a bridge, looking down at the lake below. He began thinking of Daisuke.

   "I shouldn't of confessed to him those 2 weeks ago..." Ken sighed as he replayed the memory in his head.

Two Weeks Ago

   "Daisuke..." Ken blushed, "C-can we talk for a minute...?"

   Daisuke smiled, "Sure, buddy. What do you want to talk to me about?"

   "Not here..." Ken said, "I'm going to come home early... we can talk then."

   "Ok...?" Daisuke noted the strange behavior, but shrugged it off.

   It was 3:00 and Daisuke got home. He wondered what Ken had to tell him.

   "Dai?" Ken came in through the door, "We can talk now..."

   "Hey, Ken." Daisuke sat on the couch and motioned for his friend to sit next to him, "What is it you gotta say? I'm curious now."

   Ken sat next to him and blushed, "We've known e-each other since grade school... and you are one of my best friends..."

   "Yeah?" Daisuke pressed on.

   "Daisuke." Ken said with a strange and uncharacteristically tone, "I've been in love with you for several years now..."

   Daisuke went quiet, "...what?"

   Ken continued, "...I know this might sound weird... coming from a guy... but I w-want to be with you, Dai..."

   Daisuke felt uncomfortable, "Ken--"

   Ken got a little closer to Daisuke, "D-Daisuke... I really l-love you... can I... k-kiss you?"

   Daisuke was speechless. His voice wouldn't work at all. He blushed when Ken started to lean closer, his lips about to take his.

   "NO!" Daisuke violently pushed Ken away from him.

   "D-Dai?" Ken asked, "Was I... going too fast?"

   "Don't even TRY that again, Homo!" Daisuke growled, "I've known you for HOW long, and you've kept this from me the WHOLE time?!"

   "I... I'm sorry..." Ken shook gently.

   "No. You aren't." Daisuke glared, "Anything ELSE you've kept from me?! Other than being gay?!"

   "This was the only thing I ever kept from you. You are my best friend, Dai-Chan..." Ken tried to grasp Daisuke's hand, but Daisuke slapped the other hand away.

   "Don't. Touch. Me." Daisuke turned away, "I can't be friends with you anymore."

   Ken was close to sobbing, "Dai... please don't say that... how about we pretend this never happened? Please?! I can't bear to lose you..."

   Daisuke sighed, "Fine. We can pretend, but don't, and I mean DON'T, talk about this again. Got it?!"

   "Yes..." Ken nodded.

   "Good." Daisuke began heading for the door, "I'm going out. Be back tomorrow, maybe."

   Ken listened to the door closing before he broke out in sobs.

   After that day, Daisuke had been hitting on girls non-stop whenever he knew Ken was watching. It broke Ken's heart to the point where his smiles were always fake and inside he was dead.

   And the final blow was today's events...


Present

   Ken looked down at the lake again. Maybe... He got up onto the ledge. If he jumped, there was a high chance he would die. What would happen if he ended it all right there? Would Daisuke miss him? Would he regret all the terrible things he's said and done to hurt Ken? Of course, it was Daisuke he was thinking about. Daisuke rarely regretted anything, or at least didn't show it.

   "Daisuke..." Ken murmured to himself, "I... I will always love you... even if you don't love me... And if you don't want me to be by your side.... then I have nothing else to live for... Goodbye... my Daisuke..."

   Ken then proceeded to jump off the bridge.

...

   "Damn! Where is he?!" Gaby and Ali had ran all around the city looking for Ken. It seems as if no one could find him. Ryuu, Shimeji, and Kasi had all decided to help out. Daisuke, being knocked out, and Kyo, at a meeting, couldn't help however.

   Suddenly, Gaby's cell phone rang. She picked it up and answered, "Hello?"

   "GABY!!! This is Kasi!!!" Kasi yelled into the phone, "I found Ken!! He's about to jump off a bridge!!!"

   "On our way!!" Gaby hung up, "Ali, we gotta run. FAST."

...

   Gaby was a whole ten paces ahead of Ali and was running faster. She had to save Ken. She HAD to.

   "Ken?!" Gaby saw the boy on the ledge, about to jump, "Ken!"

   She then watched him jump and it was like the world was in slow motion.

   "KEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"



© 2016 Rae


Author's Note

Rae
Dude... now I'm sad. Saddest... chapter.... ever... TT^TT But don't worry. There's a happy ending in part 3!!! ^^

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

O.O Ken.... KASI-CHAN! IF HE DIES I WILL PERSONALLY KILL YOU~ Ken is a good guy! He doesn't deserve all of this happening to him!!! *whine* How can you be so cruel, Kasi-Chan?

Posted 12 Years Ago


Aww poor Ken

I actually read this one after chapter four so at first I was seeing Gaby goijng to class then next minute Ken is jumping off a cliff I'm like "Did I miss something?" lol but it all comes clear now. Once again Dai is still mena and I hope Ken turns out ok

Are these chapters with Ken and Dai part of the actual story or are these just bonus side stories?

Posted 13 Years Ago


Well.... *cough*...that was....AWKWARD. I honestly thought Ken liked Gaby. But no, he likes Daisuke.

*loosens collar* Phew....awkward...

Posted 13 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Ali
OH S**T!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Liar! You said this was a happy ending T^T Made me wanna CRY!! DX

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

446 Views
5 Reviews
Added on June 30, 2011
Last Updated on June 7, 2016


Author

Rae
Rae

About
Some interesting facts about me: I'm non-binary and use They/Them pronouns, I'm a Taurus, and I have severe depression that self-sabotages me every waking moment. I've been writing since I was in 5.. more..

Writing
Dorm Life Dorm Life

A Book by Rae


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Rae