Kentaro and Daisuke's Story: Part One

Kentaro and Daisuke's Story: Part One

A Chapter by Rae
"

TIMESKIP!!! Yup. Gaby has been secretly living there for about a month and things start to pick up!!!

"
   It's been about a month since Gaby first moved into room 3. And some times were good, while some were pretty hilarious.

   Gaby remembered all the times where room 3 and 4 would hang out together. Ali and Ryuu would fight, Shimeji and Daisuke talked about girls, Kyo and Ken would be gently kicking a soccer ball and talking casually, then Kasi would burst in and glomp Gaby.

   Gaby also remembered the time she spilled juice on Shimeji's pants and made it look like he peed. Ali and Ryuu laughed their asses off, but Shimeji killed it when he asked(flirtatiously) if she could wipe it off. The result was Ali and Ryuu giving him a good punch.

   Gaby woke up and was feeling refreshed. She loved having dreams where her memories would play, but now that she was awake, she had to get up. School started in two hours for her.

   She walked into the kitchen and looked in the fridge. Something spotted her eye. It was a bento box with Kentaro's name on it. Why would Ken leave his bento at home... unless he forgot it!

   Gaby grabbed it and put it on the table, "I'll take it to him."

   She got dressed, grabbed the bento and ran out the door.

...

   The football field wasn't far from the dorms, which was a good thing for Gaby. She ran up to the coach and whispered into his ear.

   "Ken!" coach yelled, "Your girlfriend is here to see you!"

   "Eh?!" Gaby blushed, "But I'm not--"

   Ken ran up to her, "Gaby-Tan? What are you doing here?"

   "Oh, I have your bento." Gaby said.

   Coach shouted to his players, "Let's take a break so Ken can talk to his girlfriend!"

   A bunch of "Woo"'s and "Go Ken"'s were shouted at their direction.

   "Ignore them." Ken smiled, "Let's sit on the bleachers."

...

   Ken munched on his bento, "Yummy~! I can't believe I left this at home! Thanks, Gaby-Tan!"

   "You're welcome, Ken!" Gaby smiled, "Sorry for interrupting practice."

   "It's ok." Ken said, "They were being lazy anyways. So, I heard that you and Ali were going out. Is this true?"

   "NO!" Gaby blushed, "We aren't! He's a nice guy, but I don't like him that way..."

   "I see." Ken said, "Is there anyone you like?"

   Gaby's face got redder, "Um... maybe... why do you ask?"

   "Just wondering..." Ken began to blush as well, "Because there's someone I like... but they don't like me back..."

   "How do you know?" Gaby asked.

   "Because..." Ken sighed, "I've tried confessing, but they don't want to hear it..."

   Gaby looked sympathetically at him, 'Poor Ken' she thought.

   "Maybe they might change their mind?" Gaby suggested.

   Ken smiled painfully, "Thanks, Gaby-Tan, but that's not possible. You should get going. School will start soon for me and you need to get ready for school too."

   Gaby wanted to object, but Ken got up and began walking back down towards the field.

   "I wonder who Ken likes..." Gaby mused silently to herself.

...

   "Hey, Ali." Gaby whispered to the boy next to her in class, "Do you know who Kentaro likes?"

   "Ken?" Ali whispered back, "He likes someone? That's hard to believe since all he does is play football and attend class. I haven't seen him interact with any girls at all..."

   "Hm..." Gaby went back to taking notes.

...

   Gaby was so happy to be getting out of class. She had been wanting to go home pretty much all day to ask Ken who he liked, but he wouldn't be home for a while though.

   Gaby began to open the door when she heard shouting. She ducked down and cracked open the door enough to see and hear who was shouting.

   Gaby saw Kentaro(even though he wasn't suppose to be home yet) and Daisuke. They were in a rather heated argument.

   "Dai-Chan! Please listen to me!" Ken said, "I LOVE you, ok?!"

   "I don't want to hear you say that again!" Daisuke growled, "I don't love you, and I never will, Sicko!"

   Gaby gasped as she saw Ken shake gently and look as if he was about to burst out sobbing.

   "Y-you don't have to be so mean... Daisuke..." Ken said quietly.

   "What will it take to get you to f*****g leave me alone?!" Daisuke asked.

   Gaby was so into the conversation that she accidentally slipped and fell through the door. The two boys looked at her, both quite startled.

   "Gaby...." Ken said, "What are you--"

   "I didn't mean to eavesdrop!" Gaby said quickly, "I was just..."

   Daisuke suddenly got a smirk on his face, "This will get rid of you, Homo." He walked up to Gaby and pulled her up.

   "What are you--!" Gaby gasped when she felt Daisuke press his lips against hers.

   The kiss ended and Gaby saw Ken's face. Her heart fell. He was shaking uncontrollably, and tears were running down his face.

   "I-I'll leave now..." Ken ran out.

   "Good rid-dens." Daisuke huffed.

   Gaby growled lowly. She was seeing nothing but red at this point. How could he do that to Ken?! He was so nice and sweet! Daisuke!!!

   The last sound she heard was the breaking of his nose on her fist.



© 2016 Rae


Author's Note

Rae
Ok, here's an Author's Note. Soccer and Football, I know they are different sports, but in Japan, football means soccer in America, right? Well I use both terms here, so idk. Also, poor Ken T^T Daisuke is too mean. LOVED the ending sentence.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Daisuke~ Do you need another slap on the hand? Ken was only trying to tell you he likes you. Why do you have to be so cruel to him? Poor Ken...

Posted 12 Years Ago


Flip? What the zip!

Lol a curveball was thrown our way...That was really unexpected. Geez Dai can just be a mean person at times. At least he got what he deserved. I loved how Gaby is supposed to be everyone's girlfriend

I'm still trying to imagine Ken confessing

And it may be something I missed but I don't recall seeing Kyo lately. He's the one that brought Gaby back

Posted 13 Years Ago


O_____O"

Oh dear! It's a reverse harem!!! DX

Who will Gaby end up with?! Ken or Daisuke? OR RYUU?! Oh goodness XD

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

T^T~~~~ So mean! B( You're the fagot, Daisuke. Poor Ken... And yes, I also loved the ending sentence. :DDD Made my day. So awesome, Kasi-chan! I really loved it! My new fave chapter! Keep up the great work!

Posted 13 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Ali
OMFG! KASI! T^T how cud u do that!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

572 Views
5 Reviews
Added on June 29, 2011
Last Updated on June 7, 2016


Author

Rae
Rae

About
Some interesting facts about me: I'm non-binary and use They/Them pronouns, I'm a Taurus, and I have severe depression that self-sabotages me every waking moment. I've been writing since I was in 5.. more..

Writing
Dorm Life Dorm Life

A Book by Rae


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Rae