Chapter Five

Chapter Five

A Chapter by Rae
"

Gaby finds out the Ali is in her same class and it's all downhill from there, kidding. XD

"
   Gaby strolled into her second day of class. The lecture hall was big, and she was totally ready to take the massive notes that the professor would be talking about. Gaby looked around the room to find her a suitable seat when she spotted Ali just sitting in the middle.

   Gaby, who was new, didn't know anyone except for the guys in her dorm and the dorm across. So she sped up the steps and took a seat next to the boy.

   "Hey, Ali." Gaby said, "May I sit next to you? I'm new and all, so I have no friends here yet."

   "Sure, no problem." Ali said, moving his stuff over to make room for Gaby.

   Gaby sat down and took out her notebook, ready for notes.

   "Start taking notes because they are going to be long, ok?" said Morimoto-Sensei as he walked in.

   The class responded in unison. Morimoto-Sensei was cool, to some extent, but what set him off was back-talking, a reason why he hated Ali.

   It wasn't even five minutes into the period when a group of guys, who were enemies of Ali, turned on their phones and played a song.

   "Ali-Kun." Morimoto-Sensei sighed, "Do we HAVE to go through this AGAIN? Turn off your damn cell phone."

   "It's not mine, Morimoto-Sensei." Ali said.

   Morimoto-Sensei's eye twitched menacingly, "Ali-Kun. For the last time, turn off that phone or I'll kick you out of class."

   "It's not mine, Oyaji!" Ali growled, "It's the a******s below me being d****e canoes!"

   "OUT!" Morimoto-Sensei bellowed.

   Gaby decided to step in at that time, "Morimoto-Sensei, please listen to him. He's telling the truth."

   Morimoto-Sensei glared at her, making her shiver, "Well then. If you want to join Ali-Kun, be my guest, Gaby-Chan. OUT! BOTH OF YOU!"

...

   "Damn... my second day and I already got kicked out of class..." Gaby sighed.

   "Sorry, it was my fault." Ali said, "I should of kept my mouth shut."

   "It wasn't your fault, Ali-Kun." Gaby reassured him.

   Ali looked skeptical, but let it go. The two of them headed back to the rooms.

   Kasi, who was doing some paperwork at her desk, saw them and raised an eyebrow, "The hell are you two doing here so early? Morimoto-Sensei kick you out?"

   "Yes." the two said in unison.

   "EH?! REALLY?!" Kasi laughed, "I was just kidding when I asked! That's totally hilarious!"

   Ali glared, "Well then. Gaby and I will be in room 4 if you need us."

   "Both of you?" Kasi smirked.

   Gaby blushed, "Eh? W-why me too???"

   "You don't wanna hang with me?" Ali asked with fake hurt in his voice.

   Gaby blushed harder, "Sure I do..."

   "Then let's go." Ali led the way towards room 4.

   It was only 9:40 AM when they sat in room 4. It wasn't much different from room 3 other than the different tenants that lived in the room.

   "What do you wanna do?" Ali asked.

   "Uhh..." Gaby sat with her legs beside her on the couch, "I don't know... what do you want to do...?"

   Ali suddenly got up and went to his room. Gaby wondered if she had upset the boy somehow. He came back with a game console of some sort and plugged it into the TV. He then went back into another room(Shimeji's) and brought out some video games with girls on them.

   "What are those?" Gaby asked.

   "They are Shimeji's dating games." Ali said, "They are pretty fun. I'll show you how to play them if you want. Sorry he only has ones with girls in them."

   "That's ok." Gaby said, "I'll play. It looks interesting."

   "Alright." Ali laughed and jumped onto the couch next to Gaby. He picked up the controller and began to play.

   Gaby simply watched what he was doing and silently getting ready for her turn.

...

   "Just go to that place and type in the cheat code." Ali instructed, "And then you can get infinite HP so you won't have to use all thirty days to get the girl."

   "Ok." Gaby did as he instructed, "Where do I go next?"

   "Well that depends on which girl you want." Ali said, "Aki is in the library, Kyoko is at the mall, Sora is on the soccer field, and Hikari is at the beach."

   "Hmm... which one do you prefer?" Gaby asked.

   "I like Kyoko because she's the toughest to get." Ali said, "You know, since she's a narcissist and only wants to shop."

   "Who's the easiest one?" Gaby asked another question, "I don't want someone too tough to get."

   "Go for Hikari then. She's the easiest because she's all about 'love' and all that crap."

   "Got it."

   The two continued to play the game until it was 3:55 PM, and Gaby was on Kyoko, the final girl.

   "I can't capture her heart..." Gaby sighed, "She's too narcissistic... I can't get her heart points to 600..."

   "Want me to get Shimeji's cheat codes?" Ali asked.

   "No! I am DETERMINED!!!" Gaby put on her determined face as she gave Kyoko a present to raise her heart points.

   'Oh, a mirror? So I can look at the beautiful me? How thoughtful of you, Gaby!' HEART POINT LEVEL RAISED TO 600.

   "Sweet!" Gaby cheered, "I did it!! And with a mirror, no less!!!"

   "Well she IS a narcissist." Ali said.

   The door burst open and a very hyper Shimeji came in.

   "Hey, Ali-Sexay! I heard you got kicked out of--" Shimeji stopped when he saw Gaby sitting on the couch next to Ali.

   "ALI!!!" Shimeji shouted, "Why are you with Gaby-Tan?! She's too cute for you!!!"

   Ali growled, "Shut up. It's not like that. We both got kicked out, so we came here and played your dating games."

   Shimeji's face lit up red, "WHAT?! YOU TOUCHED MY GAMES?!?!?!"

   Gaby was surprised that Shimeji had an emotion other than being a pervert. She watched as Shimeji and Ali yelled at each other about the games.

   "Gaby, right?" came a cool voice.

   Gaby turned around and saw Ryuu standing behind the couch.

   "R-Ryuu!" Gaby blushed, "H-hi..."

   "What are you doing here?" he asked, "Sorry if that sounded rude, I just didn't expect you to be here... and with Ali, no less."

   "We weren't doing anything!" Gaby said, "We were only playing video games!"

   "Sure you were." Ryuu smirked.

   Gaby pouted, "You don't believe me?"

   Ryuu ignored her with a smirk as he picked Shimeji up and walked away, "I'll leave you two alone once more."

   Ali growled, "Ryuu! Shut up already! You just got home and you are already pissing me off!!!"

   Gaby giggled, "Well, I'll go home now. Daisuke will be waiting for me. Thanks for letting me play video games with you."

   "No problem." Ali said, "Come over anytime and we'll play another one of his dating games. He has one called 'The Girls Of Wonderland'."

   Gaby smiled, "Sounds like a date... I mean--!"

   "It's ok." Ali laughed, "I got what you meant. See ya, ok?"

   "Ok..." Gaby mentally slapped herself as she walked back to her own dorm. Of course he knew what she meant.

   "Hey, Gaby-Tan." Daisuke said from the couch, "Where were you?"

   "I was with Ali in room 4." Gaby said and after seeing Daisuke make a face she added, "We were only playing video games! I swear!"

   "Right." Daisuke said, "You are going out with him, aren't you?"

   "EH?!" Gaby's face turned beat red, "We are not!!"

   Daisuke gave her a sad look that surprised her.

   "Daisuke?" his behavior was totally different than yesterday, that's for sure, "You ok?"

   "Yeah, I am." Daisuke got up and walked to his room, "I'll be alone for awhile, ok?"

   "Ok..." Gaby listened to his door shutting. She wondered what was wrong with him.


© 2011 Rae


Author's Note

Rae
Man, don't you just LOVE those dating games? Lol. I can't wait to make a chap on "The Girls Of Wonderland" lmao. Probably won't happen, but I'll try!! XDDD

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Now I'm wondering if Ali and Gaby are going to get together. They seem like one of those couples who REALLY like each other but don't say anything because they are both too shy. :P

Posted 12 Years Ago


Lol I loved the part in the dating game with the mirror...How conceited

Geez the sensei was kind of a jerk though...He just automatically assumed Ali was playing with his phone and didn't even give him a chance to explain himself...That's happened to me before

Also once again Shimeji made me laugh...I really like his character, Ali too

But hmmm I wonder whats wrong with Dai?

Posted 13 Years Ago


Uh oh. Poor Daisuke D:

Posted 13 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Ali
jeez! LOL XD those games are addicting, i swear!!! lol awesome chapter as usual!

Posted 13 Years Ago


LMAO, I can't believe you put those dating games in there! XDDDD Made me laugh SO hard! XDDDD Best chapter so far! Ryuu~ *-* Lol, post the next one soon!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

595 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 28, 2011
Last Updated on July 19, 2011


Author

Rae
Rae

About
Some interesting facts about me: I'm non-binary and use They/Them pronouns, I'm a Taurus, and I have severe depression that self-sabotages me every waking moment. I've been writing since I was in 5.. more..

Writing
Dorm Life Dorm Life

A Book by Rae


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Rae