Serus and Syrus

Serus and Syrus

A Chapter by Rae
"

The background story for the two. This should clear up any confusion about the two. ^^

"
   Once upon a time, there was the prince of Series Castle. He was very well liked and was often called "Nii-san" by all the kids. Unfortunately, the prince had a multiple personality disorder.

   The prince had two personalities: his good personality and his bad. The good personality of his was named Syrus. And the other was named Serus. These two personalities would always clash violently with each other when it came to decision making. The prince, one day, couldn't take it anymore and he died. That left his body free.

   Syrus, the good one, did not want to take the body because he believed it would defile the late prince's name. Serus, the bad one, took the body so that he could be prince.

   Serus cast Syrus out of the body and took it over. Syrus, who had a strong sense of justice, created a body out of just his spirit. However, the body was weak and Serus was quick to cast him out of the castle with only the late prince's prized aquamarine sword.

   The aquamarine sword was given to the late prince by Kyra, the fox princess. She made the sword to symbolize peace between the two.

   Disgusted by the thought of peace, Serus gave it to Syrus in hopes that Syrus would just take it away. Syrus, with no where else to go, ran away to hide in the Brynhild Forest.

   Only days after becoming prince and casting Syrus out, Serus learned that Kyra did not like the new prince and decided to invade with her fox army. Blood thirsty, Serus agreed to the battle and fought with all his might.

   Serus' sword, an obsidian blade, was made by a blacksmith for a symbol of war. Serus used the sword to cut Kyra and her army down.

   On her death bed, Kyra foresaw a vision and smirked as she told Serus of it. Her vision consisted of Serus, kneeling down before an aquamarine blade. She laughed and with her final breath she uttered the name "Syrus".

   Deranged, Serus ordered his whole castle to find Syrus and to bring him back. It would be impossible to kill Syrus because he only had a spirit-turned-physical form. That meant if he killed Syrus, his spirit form would remain. In order to destroy him forever, Serus must get Syrus back into the body so he could kill his spirit form. Serus would try anything to kill Syrus, but the aquamarine blade will defeat the obsidian.

   So is told by the late fox princess, Kyra.



© 2012 Rae


Author's Note

Rae
If I just confused you more, please feel free to ask me ANY question about the story. ^^"

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This really cleared some things up. I don't think I have any questions that come to mind, but I'll be sure to tell you if I think of one.
Also, nice chapter.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

121 Views
1 Review
Added on April 2, 2011
Last Updated on June 7, 2012


Author

Rae
Rae

About
Some interesting facts about me: I'm non-binary and use They/Them pronouns, I'm a Taurus, and I have severe depression that self-sabotages me every waking moment. I've been writing since I was in 5.. more..

Writing
Dorm Life Dorm Life

A Book by Rae


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Rae