Captured

Captured

A Chapter by Rae
"

The title should say it all, but it's a cute chapter too. ^^

"
   "Gaby?" Larissa knocked on the door, for once not barging in, "Darling? Are you in there?"

   Larissa opened the door cautiously. She walked in and saw the window opened.

   "Mikami!!!" Larissa shouted for Gaby's maid, "Gaby! She's gone!"

   Mikami ran in, "What?! She can't be!"

   Larissa began getting red in the face, "Search for her! Find her! She MUST marry to the prince or the Royals will be cross!"

   Mikami told the rest of the guards Larissa's orders and they set off out of Sakura in search of the soon-to-be princess.

...


   "Where are we going, Sy?" Gaby asked as the boy continued to drag her through the woods.

   "I don't know." Syrus grinned, "Just getting us lost."

   Gaby frowned, "Thanks."

   "No problem." Syrus laughed.

   Gaby gave him a punch in the arm, "If I wanted to get lost, I would of done it myself."

   "Oh?" Syrus questioned, "So then why are you with me?"

   "Well..." Gaby blushed slightly, "I guess, maybe, the thought of getting lost alone made me... I don't know... scared?"

   "The Great Gaby of Sakura, scared?!" Syrus laughed, "Never thought THAT would happen."

   Gaby huffed, "Well, your FACE also scares me."

   Syrus just smiled, "Whatever you say, Gaby."

   Gaby smiled back as she continued to follow Syrus. They stopped when they saw some vines blocking a clearing.

   "Close your eyes." Syrus instructed.

   "Why?" Gaby asked.

   "Because I have a surprise for you." Syrus replied.

   Gaby gave him a suspicious look, but she did as she was told and closed her eyes. She heard a slight rustling of leaves and felt Syrus pull her into the clearing.

   "Alright, open your eyes." Syrus said.

   Gaby opened her eyes and marveled at the sight in front of her. There they stood on a mountain cliff, below was a crystal clear lake that sparkled in the sunlight, trees as far as her eyes could see, and the sun melting into the horizon.

   "Wow..." Gaby closed her eyes and reopened them to see if what she was looking at was real.

   "Now..." Syrus drew his sword from its sheath, "let's get some practice in."

   Gaby smiled at him playfully before drawing her own sword, "Bring it!"

   "Same terms as always?"

   "Yup."

   The two of them began to practice as the light began to fade.

...


   Larissa hurriedly ran up the castle steps. She hoped the prince wouldn't be mad at the news.

   "Prince?" Larissa peaked into the throne room to see a boy with dark blue hair that was in a loose ponytail, pale skin, dark blue eyes, and was dressed in an all white prince outfit.

   "Miss Larissa?" the prince asked, "What are you doing here, if I may ask?"

   "Well..." Larissa hesitated, "it's about Gaby... she ran off..."

   The prince smiled, "Don't worry. My guards can go look for her. She should be back in no time."

   Larissa smiled, "Thank goodness... I thought you would be angry."

   "Never at you, Larissa, my dear." the prince's smile grew.

   "Of course..." Larissa giggled, "Prince Serus."

...


   Gaby's sword flung from her hand for the twelfth time and, after the twelfth kiss, Gaby was getting irritated.

   "One more try!" Gaby retrieved her sword and got into a battle stance.

   "Eager for more kisses?" Syrus laughed and got into a battle stance.

   Gaby growled when she felt her face heat up, "Shut up and let's get this over with."

   Syrus came at her, his sword slamming into hers. Sparks flew from both of the weapons as Gaby tried to push Syrus' sword off of hers.

   "This fight is mine!" Gaby said.

   "Bold statement." Syrus backed off, "Can you back it up?"

   Gaby smirked, "Hell yeah!" She then proceeded to kick the sword from Syrus' hand. The beautiful sword flew and stuck into the ground by them.

   "You didn't even use your sword!" Syrus exclaimed, "That's cheating! It doesn't count!"

   Gaby laughed and shook her head, "Well, we NEVER agreed that we HAD to use our swords, did we?"

   Syrus was at a lose of words. He sighed and realized that she was right. He picked his sword from the ground and handed it to Gaby.

    "Then I guess this is yours." Syrus smiled.

    Gaby pushed the sword back towards him and he gave her a look, "I'll just take this." She then reached up and kissed him on the lips.

    Syrus fell down from shock, his face reddened, "What... what was that?!"

    Gaby blushed and huffed, "It was a kiss, idiot! And I did it because the sword fits you well and I had no other way of thinking of an award."

    Syrus smiled and got up, "Were you rewarding me for losing?"

   "No!" Gaby spun around and gasped. Syrus was standing so close to her, yet it wasn't an un-welcomed presence.

   Syrus embraced her tightly, pressing her body against his.

   "Hey!" Gaby struggled.

   Syrus said nothing, he just held her in his surprisingly strong arms.

   Gaby stopped struggling. She laid her head of his chest and closed her eyes to listen to his heartbeat race.

   "Gaby?" Syrus asked.

   "Hm?" Gaby hummed to indicate that she was listening.

   "What would you do if I told you..." Syrus hesitated.

   "Yeah?" Gaby looked up at him, interested in what he was about to say.

   "There they are!!!" voices yelled from beyond the opened vines.

   Gaby and Syrus pulled away from each other when a group of soldiers came through the vines.

   "Gaby, get behind me." Syrus pushed the girl behind him.

   "Syrus?" the head solider smirked, "We found you at last, but all we need is the girl. Give her to us."

   "Never." Syrus growled, "Gaby, run!"

   The head soldier growled and tried to get a punch on Syrus, but a boot to his face stopped him as he was sent flying back to the ground.

   Gaby put her foot down, "Run? And miss the action? I don't think so."

   Syrus didn't laugh, "This is serious, Gaby! You're going to get hurt!"

   "No I won't!" Gaby failed to notice a soldier coming at her. The soldier hit a soft spot on her neck, which made her crumble to the floor, unconscious.

   "GABY!" Syrus ran to her, only to be knocked out right after.

   The soldiers smirked as they put the two over their shoulders.

   The head soldier got up and said, "Prince Serus will be happy to know that we caught Miss Gaby AND Syrus."

   The soldiers laughed as they moved out of the clearing, towards Ersilia, and then towards Series Castle.



© 2012 Rae


Author's Note

Rae
I know! Short, right?! T^T I TRIED to make is longer, but I had a GREAT cliffhanger, so I decided to leave it at that. Hope you like it. ^^

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

i love it. its sooooo a addicting

Posted 12 Years Ago


T^T No fair! I was liking the chapter too! But yeah, awesomeness. X3 Fave chapter! It was cute and nice! I hope you post the next chapter very soon! I wanna know what happens next!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

161 Views
2 Reviews
Added on March 10, 2011
Last Updated on June 7, 2012


Author

Rae
Rae

About
Some interesting facts about me: I'm non-binary and use They/Them pronouns, I'm a Taurus, and I have severe depression that self-sabotages me every waking moment. I've been writing since I was in 5.. more..

Writing
Dorm Life Dorm Life

A Book by Rae


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Rae