Aliji: Real Life Dating Simulator

Aliji: Real Life Dating Simulator

A Chapter by Rae
"

Ali/Hiro(Shimeji): Ali gets a new dating sim, and Hiro just wants to be paid attention to.

"

    When Hiro came out of the shower, fully clothed with a towel around his shoulders, he noticed a pair of feet hanging off the back of their couch. Curious, Hiro went closer, only to notice that the TV barred an image of a fiery background with a girl in a traditional Japanese kimono. The only thing odd about it was the girl had a fox tail and ears. She seemed to be the one making all the fire as well.


    Hiro raised a brow and looked over the couch. There, laying upside down with their feet hanging off the back and PS4 controller in hand, was Ali. Ali failed to notice Hiro, they were too busy tapping away at the controller to carry the dialogue along to see him.


    A smirk graced Hiro’s face as he crept up on the other with mischievous hands. He reached out and grabbed the feet. The other jumped and, with a growl, kicked back at Hiro.


    “F****r!” Ali momentarily looked up at the boy. “Don’t grab my feet like you own them, Shimeji!”


    Hiro belted out a laugh. “Sorry, Babe. Didn’t mean to scare you so bad.”


    “Yeah f*****g right. You knew EXACTLY what you were doing, you piece of s**t.”


    “Is that any way to treat your boyfriend?” Hiro asked while he pouted.


    Ali rolled their eyes. “All Might wouldn’t treat me like this.”


    “You know I don’t watch anime, Ali,” Hiro responded, “I don’t get your references.”


    “Then perish,” Ali replied as they went back to their game.


    Hiro skipped merrily around the couch towards his significant other. Ali ignored him, even as he plopped down in front of their face.


    “Does this distract you?” Hiro asked cheekily.


    Ali moved their head slightly to the left and said, “Nope.”


    Hiro pouted again. He watched Ali intently; he seen the game’s reflection in their eyes as they played. Hiro gave a soft smile as he pressed a kiss to their right cheek.


    Ali’s eyes shifted to look at the boy. “What are you doing?” they inquired.


    “Ali, what do you like about me?” he asked.


    “Nothing,” Ali replied automatically.


    “Rude! And so not true!” Hiro glared. “Answer the question, Kaori.”


    With raised eyebrows in surprise, Ali turned their full attention to Hiro. “I guess I like that you’re shorter than me? Easy to hug?”


    Hiro beamed. “What else?”


    Ali sighed. “I dunno. I guess you make me feel special?”


    “Really?” Hiro asked, “You make me feel special too. You want to know what I like about you?”


    “Sure,” Ali answered as they went back to the game.


    Hiro kissed their cheek again. “I like that you like a person for who they are. And you didn’t bully me when I told you that I was a Bisexual.”


    “Well it would have been real fucked up of me considering I’m Pan,” Ali replied.


    Hiro hummed. “You know, you are also pretty cute. When you want to be.”


    Ali huffed. “I’m hot as hell. I don’t know what you’re talking about.”


    With a laugh, Hiro’s eyes lidded and he leaned forward to press his lips fully onto Ali’s. The angle was slightly awkward considering Ali was upside down, but that did not deter Hiro one bit as he kissed the other with passion. After a few moments, Ali kissed him back, which made Hiro place his hands on Ali’s face. When Hiro licked the bottom of Ali’s lips, however, the other pushed him away.


    “I’m still playing a game here, Shimeji,” Ali said.


    “Fine. Fine.” Hiro moved to the side and sat down, his eyes watched the TV screen. “So this is the newest dating sim?”


    Ali nodded. “Yup. It’s called ‘Tales of the Blood Moon’. I’m trying to go after Kimiko the Kitsune. She’s feisty.”


    “Oh yeah?” Hiro asked, “Can I play next?”


    “After I romance every character,” Ali told him.


    “How long will that take?! And isn’t this MY PS4?!”


    “Are you really gonna pull that s**t with me, Shimeji? I’ll kick your a*s.”


    Hiro giggled. “I’m just playing. I like you a lot, Ali.”


    “I like you a lot too,” Ali replied. Their lips barely tweaked into a smile. Hiro didn’t miss the gesture though. He gave one more kiss to Ali’s cheek before he decided to sit quietly and watch them play.


Happy Pride Month, Everybody!!!



© 2018 Rae


Author's Note

Rae
It's been a long time since I posted something, like, at all. I'm sure you've noticed that I changed the whole book title from "DL: Christmas" to "DL: Fanfics". I've thought about it and I'd like to write more than just Christmas themed fics, ya know.

So I present the first fic out of many that will be in honor of Pride Month. I'd like to take a moment to say that Ali is canonically Pansexual and Agender. And Hiro(Shimeji) is canonically Bisexual. I know that these weren't really expressed in the old version of the book, but it will be in the new version. Stay tuned for that.

LGBTQ+ representation, especially in today's society, is extremely important. Therefore, if I have made any mistakes or if you have something to add, feel free to comment or message me about it. I am open-minded and would love to hear your thoughts and/or constructive criticism.

Happy Pride Month!!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

86 Views
Added on June 14, 2018
Last Updated on June 18, 2018


Author

Rae
Rae

About
Some interesting facts about me: I'm non-binary and use They/Them pronouns, I'm a Taurus, and I have severe depression that self-sabotages me every waking moment. I've been writing since I was in 5.. more..

Writing
Dorm Life Dorm Life

A Book by Rae


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Rae