Raeji: To Build a Snowman

Raeji: To Build a Snowman

A Chapter by Rae
"

Rae/Hiro(Shimeji): Rae and Hiro make snowmen of each other.

"
   "Shi-Kun!" Rae called through the cold air, "Let's make snowmen of ourselves!"

   "What a great idea, my love!" Shimeji cooed.

   The two began rolling up the plethora of snow on the ground to make themselves. They refused to look at each other's until they were completely finished.

   Rae finished hers first, surprisingly. When Shimeji told her to turn around and see his, she giggled. His snowman was on a box of snow to make himself appear taller than Rae's snowman.

   "How cute!" Rae smiled. "Now your snowman can bend down to kiss mine."

   Shimeji smiled back, getting a box that was behind the snowman and placing it in front of Rae. He then got on top of the box, reaching a head over her.

   "Now I can bend down to kiss you too." Shimeji smirked and pressed his lips fully onto Rae's.

   Rae snaked her arms around his neck and pulled him closer. She pulled a little too much and the two of them toppled over onto the snowmen. After a moment of surprise, they laughed heartily before shivering from the cold.

   "Let's go warm up by the fire, my goddess." Shimeji took Rae's hand into his own.

   "Alright, my prince." Rae kissed his cheek. "I love you, Shi-Kun."

   "And I love you, Rae-Chan."

Merry Christmas!


© 2018 Rae


Author's Note

Rae
These two are the most lovey-dovey out of the whole series, don't you think? ^^

Also, I changed the names to correlate with the new, rewritten DL. Sorry for the confusion for the changes, but it's so it won't cause confusion later when the rest is written. Thank you all for reading.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Yes, very lovey-dovey indeed. :D

Posted 11 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Ali
its so lovey-dovey that it makes me sick ^^

Posted 11 Years Ago


Yes they are! This is really mushy, don't you think. I guess that is the point of this story though. Haha

Posted 11 Years Ago


OMG.

THAT WAS SO SWEET, I HAVE DIABETES NOW.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

348 Views
4 Reviews
Added on December 24, 2012
Last Updated on June 13, 2018


Author

Rae
Rae

About
Some interesting facts about me: I'm non-binary and use They/Them pronouns, I'm a Taurus, and I have severe depression that self-sabotages me every waking moment. I've been writing since I was in 5.. more..

Writing
Dorm Life Dorm Life

A Book by Rae


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Rae