End of Dorm Life

End of Dorm Life

A Chapter by Rae
"

The final chapter that will lead to the next book. ^^

"
   "Yay!" Kasi giggled as the whole crew assembled in Dorm 3, "Everyone is together and happy!"

   Ali laughed. "Ryuu finally grew a pair and got together with Gaby. I thought this day would never come!"

   "None of us did." Kyo said.

   Ken added, "I'm glad they got together."

   "Me too." Daisuke said.

   "I think we all are." Shimeji said, "I think we should all toast to Gaby!"

   Gaby blushed. "Eh? Why me?"

   Ken raised his can of Dr. Pepper. "Because without you, I would most likely be dead."

   Daisuke added on, "And I would not have given Ken a chance. Thanks, Gaby."

   "Without Gaby, Ali would never have realized his feelings for me." Kyo smiled.

   Ali purred, "And Kyo would never have shown me his sexy yakuza side."

   Murmurs of "Gross, Ali!", "Go, Kyo!", and "F*****g Ali!" were sounded. The latter receiving a "Kyo's f*****g Ali" comment, making everyone blush and Ali laugh.

   "Don't forget about me!" Kasi cried, "Without Gaby, I would never have found out that my brother really wanted me and Shi-Kun together!"

   "And I would have never realized how much of a b***h Megumi was." Shimeji raised his can, "Thank you, Gaby!"

   Ryuu was the last to say something. "And thanks to Gaby, I would have never gotten over the fact that Kya doesn't like me. So thank you."

   Tears came to Gaby's eyes. "Thank you guys so much! Without you guys, I would have never came to College Tokyo!"

   "Cheers!" they all clicked their cans together and drank happily.

   Kasi broke the merriment for a moment. "Guys, you should also cheer to finishing the first year of college."

   "WOO!" everyone cheered.

   "And I have an idea." Kasi smirked. "For the summer, we should stay in America for some fun. My mom has a summer home in California that we could use. What do you think?"

   "I'm f*****g up for it!" Ali yelled, "That sounds like an awesome time!"

   Everyone nodded enthusiastically.

   "To America!" Kyo raised his can.

   "To America!" everyone shouted.

   Gaby laughed and sighed happily. The year was over and so much had happened. She had successfully gotten together all of her friends and even gotten herself a boyfriend.

   "I really hope next year is this eventful." Gaby whispered to herself, "It'll be way more fun that way. I love this school already."

   Ryuu raised a brow. "What did you say?"

   "Hm?" Gaby smiled. "Nothing. Nothing at all."

   'Next year, huh?' Ryuu thought, 'She'll just have to wait and find out.'

END
(for now)


© 2012 Rae


Author's Note

Rae
The end is finally here! I would like to thank everyone who has been reading and reviewing! Thank you guys so very much!

I am happy to announce that Dorm Life: Vacation will be up soon. If you don't know what that is, it is a short book about the crew's vacation in California. It will be the short in between Dorm Life and Dorm Life: Second Year.

Please read it when it comes. Thank you guys!!!! <3

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I have a really bad habit of skipping to the end of books and seeing how it ends. I don't know it gives me an idea of how it goes, but then I'm left blank. I shall be back though!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Wow, I can't believe it's actually over! This was a great story and I'm happy that you finished, even though I'm a little sad. But at least I have the mini series and sequel to look forward to. :D Great job with this!

Posted 11 Years Ago


This was one of the best books I have ever read. The drama, the heartbreak, the love, the diversity...oh this cant be the end can it? Please tell me there will be more, Kasi!

I really also like how you didnt just keep it to heterosexual love, which is a nice change from alot of stereotypical teenage-romance books. You did such an excellent job, I'm gonna miss them all so much! ;~;

Posted 11 Years Ago


Rae

11 Years Ago

Yes, there will be a sequel! ^^ It will be called "Dorm Life: Second Year" and will have way more dr.. read more
Emunah June.

11 Years Ago

I also forgot to praise you for being able to juggle so many characters and it not get confusing @_@
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Ali
Kasi is in every chapter of Dorm Life

Posted 11 Years Ago


Rae

11 Years Ago

It's so true! Or at least I am mentioned in every one of them. ^^"
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Ali
WOOOOOO~~~~
NOW FOR PART TWO!~
lmao so much fun reading these chapters

Posted 11 Years Ago


This comment has been deleted by the poster.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

321 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 22, 2012
Last Updated on December 22, 2012


Author

Rae
Rae

About
Some interesting facts about me: I'm non-binary and use They/Them pronouns, I'm a Taurus, and I have severe depression that self-sabotages me every waking moment. I've been writing since I was in 5.. more..

Writing
Dorm Life Dorm Life

A Book by Rae


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Rae