Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Seventeen

A Chapter by Rae
"

The last day of vacation and the crew has to make it count!

"
   "Hey, Gaby?" Kasi asked as her and the rest of the crew were out by the pools, "Is it just me or is Daisuke giving Ryuu death glares?"

   Gaby turned to look at Daisuke, who's aura was rather menacing and sinister. He glared at Ryuu as if he were cursing him to the deepest pits of Hell.

   "Yikes." Gaby said nervously, "I wonder what happened."

   "Ryuu happened." came a voice.

   The two startled girl found Ken standing next to them with an unusual look on his face.

   Kasi asked, "What's wrong? What happened?"

   "It happened in the Hot Springs." Ken sighed, "Ryuu used the word 'f****t' and it pissed Daisuke off. Now he is plotting his vengeance."

   The two girls shook their heads, "What a dummy."

   "Well I have to make sure Dai doesn't kill Ryuu somehow." Ken said as he walked off, "See ya!"

   The girls waved and watched as Ken pulled the furious Daisuke away from Ryuusuke's throat.

   "Go talk to him, Gaby." Kasi whispered, "Now's your chance."

   Gaby gulped some air before walking over to the isolated Ryuu, "Hey, Ryuu."

   Ryuu looked up and said, "Oh. Hi, Gaby."

   Gaby sat right next to him, dipping her feet into the pool. The rest of her friends watched quietly from afar.

   "So, why is Daisuke mad at you?" Gaby asked.

   "Well, he's just f*****g overreacting." Ryuu huffed angrily. "He should know that I never meant the gay kind of 'f****t'. Jeez, the word 'f****t' has so many different connotations. He needs to get over it."

   "Maybe, but Daisuke is very sensitive." Gaby began, "Believe it or not."

   "Are you telling me to apologize?"

   "No, but if you don't, then who will?"

   Ryuu sighed, "F*****g hell. Why do you have to be right about everything?"

   Gaby smiled, "Maybe I was born with it."

   Ryuusuke chuckled as he uttered under his breath, 'Maybe it's Maybelline'. He got up and strolled over to Daisuke, who gave him a darkened glare.

   "The f**k do you want?!" Daisuke growled.

   Ryuu shifted before saying, "Look. I'm sorry for what I said, okay? I wasn't thinking and I won't do it again. I promise."

   The whole crew was thoroughly stunned when Ali barked out, "Holy f*****g n*****s!"

   "Ali, shut the f**k up!" Ryuu yelled, "You ALWAYS ruin the mood like this!"

   "What the f**k do you mean, Boner Killer?! You're the mood ruin-er!" Ali yelled back, "And I can't believe you f*****g apologized! It's the damn apocalypse!"

   "F**k you, Ali!"

   "When and where?!"

   Everyone, including Kyo, was appalled at that comment and Ali grinned, "Exactly."

...

   As the sky darkened, the whole crew gathered together in Kasi's room(on her orders) to play the one game that had every single one of them trembling: Truth or Dare.

   "It'll be so much fun!" Kasi smiled.

   Ali faintly whispered to himself, "Let's play Truth or Dare, she said. It'll be fun, she said."

   "Who wants to go first?!" Kasi sat in her place in the circle. The circle went as follows: Kasi, Shimeji, Ken, Daisuke, Kyo, Ali, Gaby, and Ryuu.

   No one raised their hands, so Kasi was forced to be the first to pick, "Alright... Let's see... Ali! Truth or Dare?"

   "D****t." Ali sighed, "Dare."

   "I dare you this." Kasi reached over and whispered something into Ali's ear that made the boy's eyes widened.

   "F**k my life." Ali took a deep breath before continuing with his dare, "Ryuu. 'I want you to bend me over a table and f**k me with that amazing dick of yours.' I f*****g hate my life."

   The whole room was silent before Ryuu burst out laughing.

   "Ali! You are such a f*****g loser!"

   "I f*****g hate you, Sakura!"

   "HEY! What did I tell you about calling me that?!"

   "SAKURA!"

   Kasi cleared her throat and the boys both quieted down, "Ali. It is your turn to ask someone."

   Ali turned to Shimeji, "Shimeji. Truth or Dare?"

   "You'd think she'd choose Ryuu." Ken whispered to Daisuke.

   Shimeji thought carefully, "Uh... Truth?"

   "Is it true you have herpes?"

   "F*****g Ali!"

   "Not your f*****g turn, Sakura! I'm asking Shimeji! Your turn will come!"

   All eyes were on Shimeji. "I don't have herpes, Ali!"

   "Don't f*****g lie."

   "I don't!"

   "Shimeji's turn!" Kasi called.

   Shimeji sighed in relief, "Alright. Kasi-Chan! Truth or Dare?"

   Ali leaned over to Gaby, "How did I f*****g know?!"

   "Dare." Kasi smiled bravely.

   "I dare you to kiss me." Shimeji puckered his lips. As the kiss happened, everyone looked away out of disgust.

   "My turn!" Kasi smiled, "Kentaro! Truth or Dare!"

   "Um. Truth." he said.

   "If Daisuke was a girl, would you still love him?"

   "Of course! Daisuke is Daisuke, no matter what." Ken squeezed Daisuke close, who blushed and looked away in embarrassment.

   It was Ken's turn, "Ryuu. Truth or dare."

   "Truth." Ryuu said.

   "Wuss!" Ali growled, "F*****g pansy a*s son of a b***h!"

   "Shut the f**k up!" Ryuu growled back.

   "Have you ever had a crush on anyone?"

   Everyone leaned in eagerly to hear the answer.

   Ryuu replied with, "Yes. I have."

   "OH MY GAWD!" Ali cried, "This day just keeps getting weirder! First, Ryuu apologizes, now he likes someone?! Holy f**k!"

   Ryuu simply flipped Ali off, "Fine. Kyo. Truth or Dare?"

   "Dare." Kyo smirked.

   "I dare you to kiss Gaby."

   The whole room went cold. Ali was glaring daggers into Ryuu, Gaby looked a bit hurt, but Kyo kept his same face.

   "I hope you won't mind." Kyo said to both Gaby and Ali as he reached over and pecked Gaby on the lips very lightly.

   Gaby looked down in embarrassment while Ali kept his glares on Ryuu.

   "Gaby-Tan." Kyo smiled, "Truth or Dare?"

   "T-truth." she said silently.

   "If I wouldn't have saved you that day, what would you have done?"

   It was a damn good question and made Gaby think. She shrugged, "I would have most likely went back home."

   "It's a good thing I saved you then." Kyo said.

   Gaby nodded, "Okay... Um. Ali. Truth or Dare?"

   "How come I always get picked?! No one even picked Daisuke yet!" Ali huffed, "Fine. Truth. I'll pick it this time since I picked dare last time!"

   Gaby pondered for a question, "Okay! If you and Kyo never gotten together, who do you think you would be with?"

   It wasn't a normal question, but it was intriguing to the group, so they leaned in to hear Ali's answer. He thought for a moment and sighed.

   "Alright." he began, "Honestly, I thought this would be kind of like one of those BL mangas where the two guys that hated each other fell in love, but thank god it did not turn out that way. I honestly think Ryuu and I would have gotten together."

   Everyone froze in complete shock, especially Ryuu.

   Ryuu shuttered, "I don't want to play anymore."

   Ali scoffed, "And I don't want to live on this planet anymore, but we can't all have what we want, Sakura!"

   "I don't want to play because now I know you secretly want my dick, Ali!"

   "OH HELL NO. You did NOT just go there, Sakura!"

   "Oh I went there!"

   "You can't go back now! I'm coming right for your nips!"

   Ali proceeded to twist Ryuu's n*****s painfully while laughing sadistically at Ryuu's cries.

   "Let's just go to bed." Kasi suggested, "We have a long drive tomorrow."

   Daisuke leaned into Ken and sighed in relief, "Thank god, I didn't get picked."

   Everyone dispersed to their own rooms and Gaby was in her room. She laid in bed, but she couldn't fall asleep. Too many thoughts plagued her mind and there she laid until dawn.


© 2012 Rae


Author's Note

Rae
WOO! I finally finished this chapter! Sorry for the wait people! ^^ Ali made Meme references and if you find them all... I'll... uh... bring back shirtless Ryuu in the next chapter. ^^

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Finally get to read this! I think it was a great chapter, very funny. Also, it was worth the wait. Can't wait to read the next one! :D

Posted 11 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Ali
Ali scoffed, "And I don't want to live on this planet anymore, but we can't all have what we want, Sakura!"
almost.pissed.myself.this was really hilarious i loved it

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

391 Views
2 Reviews
Added on July 21, 2012
Last Updated on November 2, 2012


Author

Rae
Rae

About
Some interesting facts about me: I'm non-binary and use They/Them pronouns, I'm a Taurus, and I have severe depression that self-sabotages me every waking moment. I've been writing since I was in 5.. more..

Writing
Dorm Life Dorm Life

A Book by Rae


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Rae