January 8, 2012. 8:59 AM

January 8, 2012. 8:59 AM

A Chapter by Kasey Turner

Lying. We have all prostrated this horrible word, wether it was against our friends, family, or complete strangers. Lying hurts people. I have done it many times where the situation of unhappiness has occurred. From now forth I vow to not lie. I will try everything in my pained heart to not lie. You may think of lying as a simple task to not attend, but truthfully it is not. Go through your day as normal or even a couple days then think about everything you lied about that day. Think about who you may have hurt in the process or what large events could occur from your false sayings. I hope to never speak a lie again. But sometimes there is a difference between lying and not telling. To lie is to speak a false statement to not tell is to procrastinate your self into tell stating something to another. It pains me to say that I almost lost my closest dearest friend by not telling her something. But I did not lie to her. I was just procrastinating my statements until I felt it was the appropriate time. I have done many things of this nature and I wish, oh lord I wish, that they had never happened. I don't feel she has as much respect for me now. I have old her I'm sorry but she jut acts as If I'm speaking to a blank sheet of paper. No words, no arguments, no thoughts, no caring, and no forgiveness. So once again I will say it. I am sorry. There is nothing more I can do.


© 2013 Kasey Turner


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

131 Views
Added on July 9, 2013
Last Updated on July 9, 2013