January 7,2012. 10:20 PM

January 7,2012. 10:20 PM

A Chapter by Kasey Turner

Love- a strong positive emotion of regard and affection; to have a great affection or liking for. This is the meaning for a word so many people know. So little Of these people even use the word correctly. It isn't something to be tampered with. This one simple word kills and creates. This one simple word can attach  it's self to so many people, when all it does is let them down. I have never felt true I do not think. I feel I have just had a short time affection for someone. I feel you will know when someone is your true love. You never loved someone. You either love someone forever or you never did. Love makes family's,friends,enemies, and allies. Love can transform good people into bad people but it can also transform bad people into good people. The world revolves around what people love. When you think that all you need is love think about how many other notions you have to live for. There are many. Faith will always kick in. If you are right for each other you will be able to be your selves. You should be able to keep your chances open. You should never give up, but sometimes it's okay to put it aside. Faith will give you the opportunities to find your love you just have to apply unto the aid you are given. There is no religion that can abide you how to love. If you discover the one you truly love you must except each other for who you both are, inside and out. Remember the best part of say goodbye is knowing you are going to say hello to something better.


© 2013 Kasey Turner


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

111 Views
Added on July 9, 2013
Last Updated on July 9, 2013