The Thoughts In My Mind

The Thoughts In My Mind

A Chapter by Kasey Turner

January 7, 2012. 7:56 PM

 

When you awaken each and every morning what is the first thing that comes to your sinister mind? When you fall asleep in the evening what are the last events going through your brain?Do people, including you, actually live. It may seem that these are easy questions, but in all reality they are more difficult then you know. Think of all the troubles others are having around you. Think of how selfish and low lived you, an others around you, really are. Everyone should praise the life they are given for you are only given this one. God has a plan for each of us. Depending on how you take what He is throwing at you is how you will rather parish in depressant  or bath in happiness. Think Of everything as a good instead of a bad. I know many people now that practically worship hate, complaint, and depression. We are not fit to control a world if we can't even control our own actions and emotions. Do you appreciate your life, Or are you just drenching in the sorrows of it? In your nice you may come across a series of unfortunate events. You must learn to live with these problems rather than fill the empty spaces with hatred and unhappiness. I never did quite understand how someone could be so horrid and discussed by happiness. That's all this world needs is happiness. our world, our country, our lives, are built around what people love. But can you really call it 'love' when there is a vast unhappiness of others. It cannot be called love when others around you are so distraught over events that have taken place because of you. This brings us back to the selfish, ignorant, childish, behavior of most people in our world. Think about how good you really have it. There are people all over the world who would swim across rivers of thumbtacks to be where you are, yet you complain about the minutest things. I admit I am selfish at times, but I notice it and I try to stop my self from being these ,hypothetically, blood thirst beings. If you saw the work through my eyes you would appreciate more, you would learn more, you would respect more, you would laugh more, you would think things through more,you wouldn't complain as much, you wouldn't disapprove as much, you wouldn't  cry as much, you would live more, and you would be more. I guess the all around statement of my writing is are you really living, if you left the world tomorrow would you be happy with what you have done?



© 2013 Kasey Turner


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

146 Views
Added on June 24, 2013
Last Updated on July 9, 2013