An angel to protect me

An angel to protect me

A Chapter by Karra
"

this is the second part

"
Enduring school isn't as hard anymore.Especially when you have a friendly face to look forward to.Kikei Miyazaki, my first friend, my only friend.

We've been friends for months now.And i'm pretty sure my mom's getting tired of me always asking if we can have a play date.Because Kikei is not a girl, and she doesn't want me to hang around with the opposite sex.But I always reassure her, that Kikei is not like all the other boys.

He changed my mind about them.That they're not all immature and gross.
And not always the biggest disappointment to the world god made.

He's sweet. and caring. and always offers a shoulder to cry on when i've had enough of Raira.He's the main reason why my head doesn't explode.But if it did, He'd be the one to clean me off the walls.

He's smart, but sometimes I wish he'd speak a language a 5 year old knew.But other than that he's great company to have around.And I'm greatfull that I don't have to swing alone anymore.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''The bell will ring anytime now'' Izaya thought to himself.Recess meant fresh meat.
An opportunity to relieve stress due to ridiculously large amounts of homework the teachers have been giving him lately.

According to them Izaya has a brilliant mind.And could easily make good grades, if he sat down and put it to work.But unfortunately, he spends his time focusing on others rather then himself.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The recess bell meant that freedom was almost in my grasp.Finally, fresh air.
The warmth of the sun, and of course rejoining with Kikei.The hall was full of kids that were just as desperate as me. Determined to get to the outside, of this prision like place.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Swinging took away some of the uneasiness I was feeling,but i'm still homesick as ever.
Atleast I have kikei, something that's familiar to me.

I try to think of anything esle, but my mind wanders back to the smell of freshly made cookies, and my moms secure hugs. Before I know it tears are running down my cheeks. And I begin wiping them away to hide my weakness. ''Well, hello there'' a strangely familiar voice said to me. Oh no.... The answer finally came to me. Izaya Orihara stands above me, ready to do what he does best.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''You gotta be kidding me''Shizou's thoughts were infected by the virus named Izaya Orihara.The only boy who could make Shizuo (The guy who hates violence) violent.He's the reason for Shizou's scars.And why Shizou's the only kid in second grade with a limp. Izaya knew how to get under Shizou's skin. Like a flea, He knew how to draw blood

The last time they'd tangled it up, a teacher got hurt. Poor mr. kojima.
It must've been humiliating having a 7 year old knock you out with just one blow to the face. He had to go through a week with everyone staring at his swollen black eyes.
He could never look at Shizuo Heiwajima the same, literally.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
''Who's your friend, Kikei?''Izaya asked curiously. He did not want trouble. Actually,
he was more interested in finding out who this girl was. Her enchanting green eyes.
And the way those red waves danced around her freckled face. He had her in his sights, And he wasn't gonna let her get away.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


© 2011 Karra


Author's Note

Karra

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Max
I am interested after this chapter, but you might want to lengthen the chapters and not jump around so much. If you don't that's okay, but do know a piece that doesn't, doesn't get published.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

178 Views
1 Review
Added on July 5, 2011
Last Updated on July 14, 2011


Author

Karra
Karra

Writing
Woodpecker Peak Woodpecker Peak

A Chapter by Karra


Ashes Ashes

A Book by Karra