A drunken night to remember

A drunken night to remember

A Story by Karra
"

This is a half chapter to the story I plan on writing.

"
'You're lucky, you know.' Ana said, failing to keep herself up in Noah's arms. ''Why's that?'' Noah laughed, holding Ana up while directing her. She really shouldn't have had that many drinks, but Noah didn't want to ruin her good time. ''Because, you have a perfect life.'' Ana couldn't be more wrong. Sure, he was the prince which meant he was  invited to all the best parties and has money to get whatever his heart desires. Not to mention the girls. Girls swarmed him, and he liked it. But, he's next in line for the throne. And that meant pleasing everyone and living up to his fathers standards, which he was failing miserably at. ''No, a perfect life would be peaceful. Where I lived out in the country, far from everyone, so I never have to worry about pleasing people and pretending to be something I'm not.'' He didn't care that he was telling her this. She was drunk, so she won't remember. And she probably wouldn't have judged him if she wasn't. ''And what are you pretending to be, Noah?'' She asked as they finally arrived to at his room. Noah opened the door with one hand and help Ana up with his other arm. ''You can sleep here tonight.'' He said as he guided her to his bed and set her down. ''What are you pretending to be, Noah?'' She asked her previously unanswered question. ''Fit for the throne'' It's true, Noah thought he wasn't fit and he could never live up to his fathers expectations. ''Well, at least you have a father. I never knew mine.'' Ana said. He could help her find her dad, it'd be no problem considering how many people he knows. ''That's kind of impossible, He's dead.'' Or not. ''How?'' Noah asked. ''Murdered'' Ana answered.  ''Do you know who did it?'' Noah asked, awaiting the answer he didn't know whether to believe or dismiss. ''The King.'' Was his father a murderder? He's a mad man, yes, but a murderder? Who would he believe, the man who raised him or the drunk girl on his bed? Would it be wise to question his father and risk further disappointment? No, no it wouldn't 'Goodnight, Ana' Noah said, pulling the covers over Ana, tucking her in. 'Night, Noah...' Ana said as she passed out.

© 2013 Karra


Author's Note

Karra
There will be more to come

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Woah, wait, you can't end it right here!!!! I want more!!!! That is a hell of a teaser there! Can't wait to read more of it.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

142 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 28, 2013
Last Updated on March 2, 2013

Author

Karra
Karra

Writing
Woodpecker Peak Woodpecker Peak

A Chapter by Karra


Ashes Ashes

A Book by Karra