tears of blood

tears of blood

A Poem by Kaos Unleashed
"

same as the other

"

 

i dont know why, but it all comes down to this. you cast me away, like a broken object, when all i really do is nothing. so i cry these teers of blood for myself, hoping things will be set right. i seldomly sleep, but when i do its not much, for i wake up remembering all the torment and hate and hurt i was put through, which is in turn amplified by the fact of knowing there is nothing i can do to change that. but what keeps me going is just knowing what will happen if i die. the world that i know would be know more. but with that thought, whos to say that goodness will be erased as well as hate, for hate is all i can remember. know i dont know what to do, just sit here, waiting for it all to end, or make it all end sooner. as i ponder this,i cry more teers of blood for those who may be hurt by my final desision. i say to myself, "what have i got to lose, what should i care if anyone gets hurt, it will mostly be emotionally anyway." then i think, that will turn them into me, and i dont think anyone deserves that, yet i must for i am what they would turn into if i did this. i cry more teers of blood, this time, it feels like an eternity, then i slip in and out of consiousness, then i wake up and realize, its the only way to make my pain stop without passing it on, cry my body dry of blood. i think of all the torment, the hate, the hurt, the torture. i cry and cry, until i feel light-headed, but i dont stop, for i have long awaited this day, for when all the pain finally fades into nothingness, as will i.

© 2009 Kaos Unleashed


Author's Note

Kaos Unleashed
hope u like it :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is really so powerful...your words are so deep and touching here!
Great work :)

Posted 15 Years Ago


ah! very powerful...written so beautifully....great work..!

Posted 15 Years Ago


Your poem is very easy to feel a bond to. I know what it's like to feel the pain of hurting and then wanting to hurt, but realizing that I can't. I've felt and went over everything in that poem in my head, but I've never once thought of actually writing it down. Not many people get it when you don't want to hurt others and yet you're hurting yourself at the same time.

Posted 15 Years Ago


Extremely powerful... it definitely struck a chord with me... in some way, I could identify with the emotions being conveyed here.
Favorite lines:
"i cry and cry, until i feel light-headed, but i dont stop, for i have long awaited this day, for when all the pain finally fades into nothingness, as will i."

We all eventually fade into nothing, don't we? And the only proof we have that we even existed, that we even made our mark on the world is our work, just like this beautiful piece you have here. Really enjoyed reading, and can't wait to read more of your stuff.


Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

84 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on March 9, 2009

Author

Kaos Unleashed
Kaos Unleashed

cedar rapids, IA



About
nothing much, ask me if u truly wish to know more..

Writing