Obsession, Desperation

Obsession, Desperation

A Story by Kane Hay
"

Okay, this is the result of me being incredibly bored in biology class during a lesson about micro organisms. I typed this up pretty quickly at school just for the sake of it. Black humor, definitely. For those who don't like that kind of humor, they'll p

"

 

The woman was obsessed. Tears ran down her face and trickled down to her biology text book. No longer did she care about her large homework load that was due the next day – she had discovered the horrific existence of micro organisms living inside her body. And she was not enthused about her unwelcome guests. Not at all.

   ‘This body is not for you!’ she shouted, staring down at her gut. ‘This is my body!’

   Now close to breaking down into tears in utter distraught, she rushed to the kitchen and equipped herself with a knife. Quickly sharpening it, she readied herself for her very personal and, what she thought, important endeavour.

   She was going to get them out.

   As she strode awkwardly from the kitchen and through the hallway on her way to the bathroom, she continued to wipe the tears from her face in order to try and keep concentration. She was almost wheezing as she cried. This had been going on for about five minutes before she decided to take action against her micro antagonists.

   She gazed at herself in the mirror. ‘You little biological w***e!’ she screamed at her reflection. ‘You just let anything inside of you, don’t you! You’re a s**t!’

   With this, she tore off her shirt, revealing her gut, other than her bra her upper half was now naked after this quick action. And as she drove the knife into her stomach slowly, blood ran down her torso drenching her shorts quite fast. The pain quickly overcame her, but she was desperate not to go into shock. The slicing wasn’t as smooth as she had anticipated, so she had to saw desperately at her flesh; she had to get to her gut.

   Blood trickled down further, onto the tiled floor of the bathroom. As she stabbed in deeper, she let out a cry and stumbled a little, slipping forward from the blood on her feet and slamming her head violently on the mirror. She fell to the ground, unconscious. Eventually, the charming ritual of stomach acids entering the blood flow took over her, killing her in her self created pool of blood.

© 2008 Kane Hay


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

WOW... What a story.... I love horror and the metaphors were just jumping out... I loved this write... you should have thought about making it longer into a book of some sort. BRAVO !!!!

Posted 16 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

109 Views
1 Review
Added on June 27, 2008
Last Updated on June 27, 2008

Author

Kane Hay
Kane Hay

Karratha, Australia



About
I'm a sixteen year old year eleven student, residing in an isolated Western Australian boom town called Karratha. I don't get out enough, and I'm failing at school. Go figure. Since I first discovere.. more..