Pestilidomestication

Pestilidomestication

A Story by KallGraham
"

Subtly destructive inevitability of imposed necessity conditioning humanity for survival in a social class system based on "success" that's "complexities" are defined by its means of administration.

"

GAIN!

As fast as you can! By these materials, will you be "Successful." Happiness found elsewhere, such as in the mind, is acceptable only amongst one's self and perhaps fellow peers. Amongst the masses, you are SCUM! Degenerating "our" definition of Life's "Way of Life." CLIMB OUR LADDER, or DIE hungry and "UNDESERVING" in our needle pit of labels. Allow their sharp sting be your motivation, not your helpless, hopeless, hate. For what you despise, will be YOUR DEMISE! YOUR HEAD WILL BE HELD UNDER! The only place left, that we see fit, that you fit. Tell us we are wrong. We are the "CERTIFIED!" The "PROFESSIONALS!" No matter where your confusion ends, our "understanding" begins. We understand you, in ways that you don't, because we said. We've read the books. Took the classes, that told us why you were going to be the "way" you are. Your constant questioning about our "world" and the way things are, is simply your misunderstanding of OUR SUPERIORITY! Your hiccup in judgment, of thinking we are equal. WE ARE ABOVE, THE LAWS WE MAKE! MORE INTELLIGIBLE, THEN THE BOOKS WE WRITE! We are the " ON AN OFFICER" at the end of "ASSAULT!" The "CAPITOL" at the beginning of "MURDER!" WE ARE MORE THEN YOU! WE ARE ABOVE YOU! We are the true "Us." You, my out-of-figure PUPPETS, are "THEM!"

© 2015 KallGraham


Author's Note

KallGraham
I'd love to know what you think. Grammar aside, please criticize.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

186 Views
Added on August 10, 2015
Last Updated on August 10, 2015

Author

KallGraham
KallGraham

Bakersfield, CA



About
Hello I'm Kall 18. I'm a diagnosed Catatonic/Paranoid Schizophrenic, this reflects a lot in my writing. I feel my point of views on life stem from other sources as well. I write to relieve my condense.. more..

Writing