Whisper

Whisper

A Poem by MadRadDude
"

A poem i wrote sometime last year and just found on my computer.

"

 

I see you sitting all alone

I sit beside you

And then hear you groan.

I lift up your head and saw the water rising

I wipe away a tear

And tell you there‘s no shame in crying.

I look down and stare at your arms

And what I saw there

Made me feel a little alarmed.

Cuts scattered your arms in many different patterns

I look back into your face

And tell you that none of those matter.

I lean down and press my lips to your ear

And then I whisper with much passion

“I’ll love you always and forever, my dear.”

© 2010 MadRadDude


Author's Note

MadRadDude
Leave a comment please! XD

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

That was such an interesting poem to read.
I haven't read any of your work, and I came onto your name from a read-request one of my friends sent me. I can't quite find the words to really describe this poem, which makes me happy--cause you've pretty much left me speechless--but upset because--yet again--I can't find words that aren't inadequate.
I'm very happy my friend recommended me this.
~N~

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Enjoyed this...Love is needed and as Greg stated below "will conquer all".

Posted 14 Years Ago


They say love conquers all! Great Poem! Thank you for sharing!

Posted 14 Years Ago


In this poem your expressing love and care for this person sitting crying alone. There is also sorrow and dispair because of the cutts. It's amazing how you can put the two together so beautifully.

Posted 14 Years Ago


"none of those matter" pretty interesting reaction, I must admit it's not something I'd expect, so I'd ahve to say your poem had an element of surprise and was written in such a way that any reader would enjoy the sentiment that love conquers all...

Mind you I guess we can only assume that with such an ending no more cuts or worse show up. Short simple poetry, that leaves you on a note that's touching tends to I suppose get a better response from most.

Keep on writing! :)

Posted 14 Years Ago


I can relate to this completely. It's beautiful...
I likez it(:

Posted 14 Years Ago


A very good poem. With true love and emotion we will hold up the people we care for. A strong poem. You create a very good story with so few words. That take great talent. A excellent poem.
Coyote

Posted 14 Years Ago


i love this poem i can relate to it so much, it is very powerfull.

Posted 14 Years Ago


The only thing I could say to my friend when I found that out was that I was there for her whenever she needed someone to talk to. That's all I could ever say. I was so shocked and alarmed as well, but that's all I could muster.

Anyways, the short scenario brings a lot of emotions and many memories. Good job.

Posted 14 Years Ago


very bittersweet, it remindes me of the emo love pics like in "Numb"'s avatar lol.
but i liked this alot!

Posted 14 Years Ago


That was such an interesting poem to read.
I haven't read any of your work, and I came onto your name from a read-request one of my friends sent me. I can't quite find the words to really describe this poem, which makes me happy--cause you've pretty much left me speechless--but upset because--yet again--I can't find words that aren't inadequate.
I'm very happy my friend recommended me this.
~N~

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

669 Views
28 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 3 Libraries
Added on May 2, 2010
Last Updated on May 2, 2010

Author

MadRadDude
MadRadDude

About
Hey, I'm Jordan Smith. I'm 17 and i love writing poetry and stories. There isn't much to tell about me. To sum it up, i love music, i have awesome friends, and i have an amazing girlfriend, who i love.. more..

Writing
Arrival Arrival

A Chapter by MadRadDude



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Trouble Trouble

A Poem by Tate Morgan