Human Motel

Human Motel

A Poem by K.S.78

tumblr_ml9ttt5wf71qij2yyo1_500

.

Your vacancy left me lonely
Turned me to dust
Now empty trust
Me

-KS

© 2013 K.S.78


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

"For upon this foundation, I seek to find refuge of heart and soul. Yours that make me feel so alive, I want to feel that faintest touch again. That touch and go feeling but more of the touch than the go...please...please... I touched you but please touch me again.

I seek no further for my reservations are in my heart. Serenely contending each moment I think you are right where I need you to be - in here with me. Those four words. My heart is never checking out of here but I can tell you that even in the middle of the night I know that light will always say reservations instead of no because your heart to me is reserved to you alone.

Alas, I find the wrecking balls, the hard hat and the management outside. What do I do or to who do I turn to now when all these will crumble down on me. I find these feelings inside of you but you no longer want me. I just wanted you to know that even in these foundations there lied you with that rock. Even as it falls, at least I know I will have a rock to hold onto because that was even harder to hold onto than your trust."

Posted 11 Years Ago


So much emotion, in so few words. Trust...a powerful word in itself. Once broken so hard to get back, and unfortunately it lingers into the next relationship, and we tend to build walls, to protect our heart. Very nicely penned, K, and as always, so heartfelt.



Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

281 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 23, 2013
Last Updated on June 23, 2013
Tags: Love, Breakup, Emotional, Free Verse, Heartbreak, Meltdown, Photography, poem, Poetry, Relationships, intimacy, sex, angst, self-harm, sad, depressed, angry, anxiety, loss, hate, used, manipulation, angery, hurt


Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Oceanus Oceanus

A Poem by K.S.78