An introduction to the self

An introduction to the self

A Chapter by J camp
"

A little more on "the self"

"
Moving on.


lets talk  a little more about the self.

   Imagine that if you were never taught you were you or that  A chair is A chair?  The illusion of separateness may not exist. 
How would we reason that the chair is not us? 
How would we not know that everything inside our head is being created in and of itself?  
How would we decide that this me is me and that you is you.
 You can't,the truth is most of what you are taught about yourself is a construct that puts you inside a flesh and bone ego.

The system of which is doing this be it for good or selfish purposes I do not know, exist independently to trap you, Or some believe
.
 This same system works on your ego through advertisements making you think you need something or you will be less than,we can talk about that a little later perhaps. 
 This way of thinking can get a little into Gnosticism if you would like to look more into it on your own.

We are what we believe to be or are we what we have been taught to be?

 Like I said earlier it could be said that consciousness is just our experiences jumbled together in the never ending now,Creating what we think is our selves.

The  Same could be said for the ego. 
You have a face that looks like Julian.
It sounds like Julian but who is,Julian?

 Is this not just a title given to you at birth by an outside variable? 
In actuality that alone is not you.

You are everything and nothing you are all that you can taste,touch,see,hear and feel. 
Yet somehow simultaneously you are none of it. none of it at all.


Read about recently,from what I can understand about Bio-centrism which I profess is not as much as I'd like too.
 I believe it teaches that  our conscious mind creates what we perceive. 
 Or more rather its not real until we see it or will it.

 In a Quantum experiment it was concluded that waves and particles decide what they will do and how they will act once their measured . 
Well at least on the smallest of scales. Which is the fundamental building blocks of reality.
 Therefore its quite the opposite from the first couple chapters where I stated reality to be a subjective separate construct that we perceive.

 You become what you believe you will become 
.You came from the void and believed you were human  or you were taught that you were you were taught you  had red hair.
 What is red? How would you know the differences if you were not taught them? You wouldn't.
If you and I lived side by side born at the exact same time and experienced every single thing in our lives together would we not come out to be the same person? Would you we not develop the same personality?

This question unfortunately has no definite answer. 
We can only speculate at the moment,as I've done. 

However in reading this I hope you come to your own conclusion and gather a little more information for your own journey.

I only wish to inspire the heart and captivate the mind.

Lets now talk a little about the chemical di-methyl-tryptamine. Dmt as its commonly abbreviated.

:Hey guys thanks for reading this far please feel free to continue into the next chapter and God bless!:


© 2017 J camp


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

103 Views
Added on January 31, 2017
Last Updated on January 31, 2017
Tags: philosophy, science, life


Author

J camp
J camp

Columbus, OH



About
Hi, I'm Julian. I used to write as a kid pretty often. Not as often as I would have liked. In school I was always the kid the teachers would commend on my poetry and short stories and I took pride in.. more..

Writing
Inhale Inhale

A Poem by J camp


Synopsis Synopsis

A Chapter by J camp