Their Conclusion

Their Conclusion

A Chapter by Taffy Lane Writer

When you were not I was there. Before all the universes were formed I was there. Before your universe was, I was there. Before your galaxy was I was there. Before your star system was I was there. Before you planet was, I was there. Before any human being was I was there. Before your most distant ancestor I was there. Before you mother and dad were born I was there. Before the ovum and sperm were united in your mother's womb I was there. I decided all these things before they could be and it all took place so that I could make you unique that one day you could know me in your unique way. You are new to me for I never made anyone exactly like you before just as you are new to everyone else I have ever made.

When you interact with any of us we all share the experience of meeting someone new and that is true of anyone you meet also. Remember that all things are new and all things precisely that new and unique and all spirits and minds are unique and new. I haven't just given you a unique body. I gave you a unique spirit and a unique mind.

I am what I am. And you are what you are. We are all identical in that I made for you are as unique as I am. My Spirit is unique. My Son is unique. And I am your Father for I made everyone of you precisely like Me, unique and I long to know all of you.

If you have a problem I want to solve it and I will solve it if you cannot or tell you what to do to solve it if you can do it on your own even if I have to change you. You are all unique but the solution to your problems is not always unique. I can do anything your problem requires even if it is something new that I have never done before, I will do it.

What you might think is a miracle is not a miracle to Me even if it is something only I can do. I am not a place, but my Spirit can fill any place whether physical, or really existing only in a your mind, or really existing only in your spirit. There is nothing including inaction my Spirit cannot show you, that my Son cannot tell you to do, and that I do not have the power to do. And I will do that or anything else even everything I ever have done, am now doing or ever will do for you without limit. You are not without help. Your identity is precious to me, for it tells others about me. Just being who and what you really are speaks to those who read you and to Me like my Word speaks of me.

Were you born to live forever as you are? Did someone change you? If so why do you think I cannot change you into someone that cannot be changed by that one? Is there any number or them that changed you acting separately or all together than I cannot change you into someone they cannot change? I can do anything, nothing and everything. There is no one or any thing that can stop me. I have limited what I am, what you are and what they are. You are what you are and you will be forever, for that is my will. It is what I decided to do before I made anything that is real, anything that is true to that reality I made, and nothing else really or truly exists, never did exist and will not ever exist. Even if I destroy everything that ever was, is now or ever will be can I not make it all new without that, that caused me to destroy it and make even the making of everything new again.

If it were not so I could not tell you it was, for what I say it is that it is. If I am who I am it is impossible for me to be other than I am, for nothing can change me. Have I not told you that I will not change? Have I not told you I cannot lie. And that nothing can change me. Why would you refuse to believe me? Are you mad? If you are mad I can change that. I have the power to do it. Believe what my Son says. Understand what my Spirit shows you. Why limit yourself to the madness that is your problem, a problem we have the solution to? Receive it. It is yours. But if I make you sane and you do what you did before, how many times must I change you before you learn or convince me you do not believe I have the powe to do it and that you will not ever receive it, or believe my Son's word it is mine to give you, or understand what my Spirit has shown you. I will not contend with your nonsense forever. You are all unique but you all have the power not to receive my solutions, my Son's word, and to even refuse to believe what you know when my Spirit reveals it to you. I will not be changed even for you. Would you have me become mad like you? My thoughts are not your thoughts nor are all your thoughts someone else' why choose to think things that make no real sense, that have no basis in truth and cannot be understood even by you? The rest of you who see someone like that and you know the problem is physical make it your concern and I will help you change it. If the problem is mental will I refuse to do the same for you if you really are concerned? If the problem is spiritual only that spirit is not from me and I will allow my Son to cast it out as many times as it returns. But if it concerns the body and I heal the body will it not be corrected if they receive it. And if it concerns the mind will I not change their mind until it is useless to repeat it even one more time will it not correct the spiritual problem. Therefore the problem has a solution; me.

Hate no one for you may condemn them to a death worse than you can know, imagine and that you will never remember. Help those in need even as I help you. Everyone but me, my Son, and my Spirit may have a problem is there a difference between you and any of them. If they come to you do not refuse them for I have brought them to you. If you go to them why would you not try to help them? Are you mad also? If you do not know what they want ask them. If they do not know ask me. Will the Son refuse to tell you? Will my Spirit refuse to illumine your mind that you may understand? You know how to help them for then you have been told and you understand. Why would you refuse to help them? Everyone is worthy of your help. And if you help them all you can stand to help them ask me and I will help them. No one was ever insane all the time. Therefore I have helped them. Why then did I involve you? Are they not insane and don't know they have a problem? Someone must know what the problem is and receive the solution according to what they have been told and understand to share it with them. Then they can help them if those with the problem believe them and accept their solution. Some people would rather believe you than they would me. Healing that insanity is the beginning of solving all of their problems. You know there is nothing I cannot do? Why did you doubt? Don't you believe me? Are you insane? If so you already know what to do about it. And if they will not believe me or you then turn them over to someone they might believe. And if they never believe anyone have we not done all there is to do?

Therefore make them as comfortable as they will let you. They may yet trust you. And if they trust you enough they may yet believe you and come out of their gibberish and scrambled thoughts and be sane in the end of it. Think not it is a tragedy but a challenge. Let us help. Let me help you. All of you. Receive the solution, believe the truth, and understand what we show you. Are you me? Then there is no limit to how much more you can be with my help. You all need my help if you are to help anyone else. Be not lazy when it comes to helping others for I have helped you become what you are and who you are that you may help others.



© 2015 Taffy Lane Writer


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

102 Views
Added on May 19, 2015
Last Updated on May 19, 2015


Author

Taffy Lane Writer
Taffy Lane Writer

Rural, MN



About
My trilogy "Sojourn" By John F Carver, me, is done with the draft. It is the book I always wanted to write and it took a lifetime to understand that God is real. I learned so much writing this and.. more..

Writing