Chapter 37:  Reality Returns

Chapter 37: Reality Returns

A Chapter by Taffy Lane Writer

“Where did you go, Frank Li?” the Inspiring One asked, but there was no reply, “Your writer wants to write more, Frank. But I don't see you anywhere anymore? What happened? Frank? Frank Li! I miss you! Frankly, I do. Will I always miss you? Someone, anyone, nobody, please tell us where Frank Li is. I can't do this without you, Frank Li! Where in Hell are you? Is that all you had to say? Frank! Frank? Frank Li! Even They can't find you. Where could you go that even They were not there?

You never really hated anyone. You never really loved anyone though either. You were not evil. I thought you were really good. Really I did. I loved you, Frank Li! We loved you, Frank. You taught your writer a lot. You showed them how to really love, and how much the Light loves them, and how much Jesus of Nazareth loved him and them. But, I guess you're gone. Gone for good, Frank? Are you gone forever Frank Li? Are you...

I guess he was right. It's true. He never was anyone really to begin with. It was hard to believe, but he was just a metaphor after all, like he said. But I'm glad I got to know him anyway.

How about you? Do you miss, Frank Li too? Maybe if we try real hard to remember him we can remember something he said, some idea he had? But we will always have his love in our memories. Won't we? Even if he never really loved us, we can know what love is because of what he did to us.

I have to confess. I was a little afraid of him sometimes. But it didn't take long for him to show me he still loved me. And it was so-? So neat what he did to me! I will never be the same because of him. Really. I know he never went to Hell. There was nothing to hate about him. Sure, he offended me some. But he did it for my good. And just the possibility of dying and being nothing? That's scarier than Hell, or even the Devil his self. Ain't it? And I'm not as afraid of being myself anymore. Even talking to Them I know how to be me, now.

What if They weren't there? I know it's not really possible, anymore than Frank Li was. But what if his writer merely imagined all of it? What if he never really imagined the brilliant little Light they made him imagine in order to show him the truth? I can't imagine that. Can I?

Please show us Your Light. Take over our imaginations and show us what he was talking about. We really want you too. We need to know that at least if his writer is crazy, he really did let You use his brain to show him the brilliant little Light after You told him to stay where he was when that funnel cloud went over the yard he grew up in. He wasn't totally insane. I just know it. The people of earth just didn't understand. The devil thought it was real and drove him insane, injured his mind and gave him a mental illness. But he's stable now. His anger is in check and his delusions have vanished, and he no longer believes what he imagines to be the truth. But only that he allows Them to use his brain to show him something when he really wants Them to.

You don't really have to do that to learn from Them. Everything that really exists is part of Their loving message to us. It's up to us to marvel at what They are showing us when we don't understand. But when we don't understand we can ask Them to help us understand. And They will. Don't be afraid of the truth! He will not harm you. But don't give up and imagine an answer to what you asked Them as if it was true. You will understand when you are ready.

And don't do like those apostates who worship the Bible. How silly! Who worships a message written by the hands of human beings' bodies? If you are so immature you feel a need to worship something, worship Them, not their bodies, if you can even do that really? Why worship anything you can imagine? Frank Li was very careful not to show you his body so you could not worship it, for it wouldn't have been real anyway.

When you hear words, even if they say something that sounds as real as any other voice why would you worship that voice, even if it was Their voice. They won't tell you to worship Them, for it's like loving Them. If They were to order you to love Them, that would not be loving you, now would it? If Frank Li's writer told you to worship him or anyone else, especially Them, did he command that you do it. He was no one but a fictional character, why you obey his commands even in ignorance. If you do not even love Them how can you worship Them. The best way to worship Them is to show Them you do, like Frank Li's writer did in sharing him with us all and with Them.

Now I must go where Frank Li has gone, perhaps. Maybe even Frank Li's writer will have to go there too. But just stay with us a while longer. Maybe I wasn't the one that inspired him. I know that if I am not real I couldn't actually inspire Frank Li to say anything. And he was more real to me than even my self is to me.

However, I can tell you this much. Our writer didn't just imagine all this on his own. Somebody had to inspire him. Maybe his real Inspiring One doesn't even know me really? Maybe no one can even imagine me without being inspired by someone real? But remember this novel was only fiction and only what part of the heart of our writer is real and came from the writer's loving heart and from his obviously loving and real Inspiring One and really Them who did so many things, created so many people, and inspired so many and even Jesus of Nazareth who gave everything he had, everything he was and everything he might have been just to share Their love with you.

We cannot all be Jesus of Nazareth of course. We are all different. But we can give Them a chance to help us share Them even in the way we share anything. Therefore if there was any wisdom in this book it was not Frank Li's or mine, it was John F Carver's. But he doesn't take any real credit for it since he would never have had the idea in the first place had it not been for the real one who inspired him. John was just Their tool, the one old man whose hands, mind and soul They inspired in the first place. If this has any merit it is not fiction but it is not mere conjectures about what might have been real like that junk you call nonfiction.

John is real. His inspiration at least was real. And They are real. What ever truth was included in this writing is as all truth is, really true and whatever Light you glean from it is, real Light, especially about what we all know Jesus of Nazareth did.

The Son of God is even them doubting Jews' real God. They looked him right in the eyes and called him a liar. The very people who had preserved the truth about Them all of those years were no more than those in the current apostate condition of all the Christian churches. When their God, who is Them, comes back they will even call those who understand who and what he is a liar. And they will look him in the eye and think he is the Devil, or some devil or demon sent from Them whom many this very morning if they believe in Them at all believe They are the Devil.

If it is merciful to us, they who believe such things will become the nothing they ever were since the time of their mythical births, all their mythical lives and their mythical afterlives. But it would serve them right if they all go to eternal torment with the one they call the anti-Christ and that other one they call the False Prophet who will rise out of the apostate churches knowing everything they know and content to fulfill even that them b******s pretend. They were anti-Christs as surely as those who do not believe in Them and have only now first heard of Them. Have they not twisted the words of the Bible so many times they think the devils are telling them the truth when they say the things they pretend they want to hear and in their purely animal-like humanity believe they love Them. Do not they pretend so hard they call it faith and when they receive an answer from the Father of Lies they believe it is from Them and imagine they are really something when all along they were what they are and will continue to be as long as they believe their own imaginings.

We who know Them by now, also know Jesus of Nazareth and the One he gave all of his reality to, the Light that came from Them and is right now returning beyond their imaginations that were wasted on church matters and worthless worship of one of Satan's lies, for they will never understand no matter how many times they hear it and regardless of how many different ways they hear it. All they had to do was look up to the sky and imagine they see it that they might have understood. How far up would they have to go in order to see Them? I tell you truthfully. I am not lying. Even should they go where Frank Li did they would not see even a glimmer of the Light. They are incapable of it. Alas.

How was Frank Li's writer supposed to love them? There was no one there. Therefore there is no way to even know them. All I ask is that you leave one small message, one word of encouragement for Frank Li's writer if you believe in Them without pretending to. Surely They will let him know whether you are even serious, and hopefully if you are real. He is so alone where he is now. And he so needs to feel it has not all been an exercise in futility. I cannot or I would, but now I must go to be with Frank Li and his mother and them.

Thank you for all your messages to our writer.

Yeah, right!” the Inspiring One said before he went where he belonged all along also.









###



© 2015 Taffy Lane Writer


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

164 Views
Added on May 10, 2015
Last Updated on May 14, 2015

Conscious


Author

Taffy Lane Writer
Taffy Lane Writer

Rural, MN



About
My trilogy "Sojourn" By John F Carver, me, is done with the draft. It is the book I always wanted to write and it took a lifetime to understand that God is real. I learned so much writing this and.. more..

Writing