Chapter 35:  Frank Li where They Are

Chapter 35: Frank Li where They Are

A Chapter by Taffy Lane Writer

Then I was in the Light. But my writer wasn't even there yet. He was sitting in the group home in the dining room with his laptop sitting on the table and I could see him sitting there writing these very words onto his little computer.

“I am not a person that I should be here at all,” I said, “I am just a character in a book by John F Carver who is not here yet. He wanted me to see what it is like here that it might make a difference to someone even someone he doesn't even know. You might think he is crazy. Some people on earth still do. But I think he is the sanest person I have ever known. Without he is sane I am totally insane too.”

And everything that was written about me vanished except that I was the only sane one on the entire planet earth.  The coma, the hospital, Doctor Triing, all the nurses, my mom, her house, even my body and the group home I was in all vanished. Only my words, thoughts and emotions continued. And I had no will either and could do nothing to save myself, my writer or even you.

“Is anyone here because of me existing as a character?” I asked and instantly knew there might not be yet, but there would be at least one. If I am anything I am the one he was inspired to write about or at least he is being drawn here by the little brilliant light You sent him when he was just an innocent child.

I am virtual. Even he calls me fictional. I cannot stand long before You in the Light as a result. Your Word has not returned to You empty. The novel he wrote is proof of that. I am only here because You have not finished with him yet. Otherwise he would be here in my place and telling you the truth about me, even as I am now doing, for his body yet lives and his will is yet in charge of him. Is not his spirit yet within him where he sits, down on earth still a part of the object lesson You have made that they of earth might understand what the truth and the Light really are and right where You cannot help but be also.

You see he is not out of his mind! I am truly here right in front of you. In fact I am real as long as that lasts in my case. And anything I say, he is actually saying. I can do nothing of my own. I always do what he is doing. I always say what he is saying. Should I just think, is it not him who says I do it?

I am to him as the one they called the Son of God who also is You. And he is to You that one's brother, a son of his God also, not that he presumes to be that yet if it is not Your will too. On that his Brother who saved him must judge as to whether He is to ask You to forgive him for that even now. Please forgive him, for he has lived in his head most if not all his life?

I know You cannot write this for him even as he does. If there is any truth in him it has come from You. He knows the earth is only an object You used to teach him about the true reality that he might not always be condemned to being a mere delusional man, a man tormented by the inane thoughts of those around him, the horrible things they say and do in their delusions which they gather from believing only the objects before them are all that is real and not You who made them and has both the authority and ability to destroy them all and make any of them new should You desire, if not all of them at once. It has to be done according to Your will, all three of You. I have no part in it. And any part he may be allowed to have in it is entirely up to You.

Surely You remember him. He used to talk to you all the time. And You helped him understand things he never would have been able to fathom on his own. Your thoughts were not his thoughts and his words were not Your words and he did not do what You did at all times like his Brother did. And even then You taught him so many things he cannot recall them all on his own or even seem to unless Your Spirit reminds him.

And it has always been an honor to talk to You even when he was emotional and said things no man should say and nothing his Brother would ever think to say to You. May his Brother explain that to You that You might forgive him even for cursing You, a thing he is deeply ashamed of even though he was frustrated with You beyond what he could stand. Many here on earth say there is nothing you cannot forgive and in a way encourage others to do the same as he did without the fear he felt immediately afterward even in his anger. Help him contain his anger, especially should he become frustrated with You at any time or angry with You for any reason for that matter. It is not easy living in this hellhole of a planet they call earth he says, not meaning it reflects on You in any way.

They have done what they have done, so has he. Let them deal with You for what they have done and let him ask You to forgive what he has done that was wrong. In so many ways they have literally made it a hellish place to exist in, not to mention live in among them who approve wholeheartedly with that they have done. He has no fear of that. You must destroy what they did if not them with it or the lesson it was intended to teach will be beyond their reach forever, a thing that still disturbs him, another adopted son of his Brother's Father. Does not his writing reflect that?

But as for me, let it be that this writing reach as many as possible for a mere adopted son of Yours if there is any chance someone besides my writer will learn any truth that may assist his Brother, the one they think of as having merely been of old, the one those who yet know him call Jesus even on earth if there indeed is one more.

My writer knows he came in the flesh, a thing I must say or those in among the apostates who are still in fear will believe I am a devil or demon from Hell. I know he was born of the virgin Mary in Nazareth who was not some mythical creature imagined by the apostates who call that creature the Mother of God. How can any fictional character save anyone? I cannot. Someone has to think and write all that I say and those particular apostates say their fictional character, the Mother of God has said many blasphemous things. How can such a demon testify of Jesus the Christ whom they claim their Pope is while he is in power? If the Pope is Jesus, you foolish apostates, what need have we of the real Jesus Christ who lived, walked among us, died and rose the third day after descending to Hell and went to the Father who You know You are and even now is coming back for the Light shined in my imagination and is even now returning to judge the earth. On these things I and my writer agree with all of his being.

They have turned away from the truth and desired fiction. I am that fiction. Surely they can see through the blinders my writer has punched a hole in to let the Light shine through. Let them prophesy if they have anything real to prophesy against my writer and I for how can they prophesy against the one who gives them the power to prophesy, You, all three of you, three persons in one and altogether one. My writer has in my character. Do they have even the courage I do? Let them prophesy and see which of us is a false prophet, the sons of them apostate devils and demons, or me. Cleanse us of their filthy presence in our houses of worship, even my writer's own body, the poor thing!

If they do not believe my writer's words, let them believe mine, and if they believe neither, let them take it to the top and believe his Brother and his Brother's God! I have no fear. My writer has no fear. His Brother has no fear! They truly love You. And in true love there is no fear at all.

As for me I have no mind, body or will, how can I be said to have a spirit of my own, a soul that I might fall or be saved, or that I even ever lived really?



© 2015 Taffy Lane Writer


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

245 Views
Added on May 10, 2015
Last Updated on May 14, 2015

Conscious


Author

Taffy Lane Writer
Taffy Lane Writer

Rural, MN



About
My trilogy "Sojourn" By John F Carver, me, is done with the draft. It is the book I always wanted to write and it took a lifetime to understand that God is real. I learned so much writing this and.. more..

Writing