Chapter 29:  When the Jews Become Sane

Chapter 29: When the Jews Become Sane

A Chapter by Taffy Lane Writer

“When they see the Light coming they will know that They are real and they will look upon one of their own changed in a moment's time knowing reality and Them, all three of Them, the One whose name they dare not say, the Light, and be sane in Their Spirit forever. Some will be like babies. Some more like toddlers, but not many will be old men. And they will see the dead rise in power like the Light, all who know the Light will be snatched from the object lesson and taken to be with Them in reality knowing Them the way They really are. Then if there be any that were alive when the Light came, they will be taken up with the rest of the sane.

But the insane will not accept the Light and be changed from insanity to sanity to remain on the planet they called earth in their powerful delusion for a little while before the Unquenchable Fire comes and burns away the entire object lesson and all of the dead left behind. Even the elements of that object lesson will remain no longer and the insane will be no longer, nor will they be remembered by anyone, for they will all see as They do that there was never anything about them that was real, not even ashes as a wooden idol might have left and they will be locked forever in a time that never was to them or anyone else.

“It is over,” the Light will perhaps say and the thief that came in the night will have robbed everything that they thought had value though nothing they ever had was of any real value not even their selves.”

And my brothers and sisters, the persons who mostly called themselves Jews will be our heroes, crying with joy, for the long captivity of the insanity even they fell into by the end will be over and they will be sane, the physically dead as well as the insane that accept the sanity that is in the end, for they clung to the truth even though the entire world thought they too were insane all along. Without them no one here would have known the Light when he came back for them from the one whose name no one even dares to say. The same is the only One who can make them sane and destroy all delusions forever. The light show the delusional were so wrapped up in will never be anything like the fear they sold as if it were something to be anxious about and there will never be a need for it to be again on earth. But They are not done even then.

A sane place will again be all around Them, and any new object lesson that may then exist will be known for what it is for we who are in the Light will know all things even the rumblings of thunder of the primal explosion will be heard and everyone will know what they meant. The end was coming though those had who worshiped the object lesson thought it was merely a distant roar of a harmless explosion that took place so long ago it was very nearly irrelevant to them.

But like the rest of the object lesson they call the universe it was a sign the explosion was unstable to their senses. They imagined it only in a distant past they could see only the end of. They look into the stars out in the universe but they are always only looking back in the memories of what was there and not what is actually there. They never for moment realized their brains were on overload and their eyes were blinded to the even the object lesson. Even that explosion which stands for the One whose name no one dares mention is part of the object lesson. Therefore it has flared up, all at once and they have all perished in their delusions about the object lesson, for they will not even listen to my words and they will not even consider the words of my writer writes for me to say and the Inspiring One inspires him to know, insisting until the end of their corpses I was yet insane. They always answer my prayers!”

“They were like blind people spared from seeing the object lesson with their vision, who weep because they were spared what they would never have been able to doubt had they seen it for themselves. They know the darkness they are professed to see though they do not even all see darkness, but something the physically sighted cannot even imagine any longer though it is what they saw when they were born. But they also know that what they do not see is nothing just like the fabric of the object lesson which is no more than the light show that accompanies a rock band they have no idea even what it looked like.

Oh that even I had been so blessed! It is difficult for me even, not to envy them. Even as I very nearly envy those the world calls insane who are not totally insane, but return to the insanity of the world that many left unwilling to buy the insane opinions of the planet's brightest minds which had never really shined on anything real in their entire existence,” the Inspiring One said.

Even the physically blind, who are blind from birth can see me and know the metaphor my writer has used to bring me to light should they be sane. They will help them see me as only a metaphor as everything else really was before it was all destroyed, for They must love them to have so blessed them. Even where They are, the blind will cause others there to be in awe of the purity of the Light they will be able to stand for they will be able to be nearer to Them than any sighted person ever was able to venture.

Do not even attempt to visualize it in your mind. Why corrupt your vision? You will see Them and with a greater purity than any physically sighted person ever had the sense to attempt. There is so much you could teach us. Why do you attempt to help us see what you have been spared from seeing, for the object less, though it is beautiful it was only a light show and they got so involved in the light show they forgot it was not what was truly real.

Believe like my writer did when he was just a kid and asked Them to cause the baseball game to end quickly and be no contest by the end of the first half of an inning. And his team, the team of his friends also, friends that didn't want to play until the stupid game was over, that team scored 19 runs before the other team even came to bat with one player whom he felt sorry for since he always struck hit two grand slam homers in the same inning, a thing that will never be done again. And his friends realized the game was over and came to his mom and dad's house and they played plastic ball in their big yard.

But you who know my writer gave me a true example from his past the statisticians can look up, the game between the Yankees and the Twins and see whether Harmon Killabrew ever hit two grand slams in the top of the first, do you think I asked them for sign. I did not. I asked for what I really wanted just as anyone who believes in Them can. There is nothing you can want they will not give you even an end to the insanity of a world gone insane. They might even allow you to participate in healing their minds if they will but accept the truth because of something you wrote when the Light is shown to them even in a mere metaphor.



© 2015 Taffy Lane Writer


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

131 Views
Added on May 8, 2015
Last Updated on May 14, 2015

Conscious


Author

Taffy Lane Writer
Taffy Lane Writer

Rural, MN



About
My trilogy "Sojourn" By John F Carver, me, is done with the draft. It is the book I always wanted to write and it took a lifetime to understand that God is real. I learned so much writing this and.. more..

Writing