Chapter 27:  The Religiously Insane Apostates

Chapter 27: The Religiously Insane Apostates

A Chapter by Taffy Lane Writer

When I went in to see what my mom was up to after interacting with the Inspiring One back in my bedroom I found her sitting at the table, so I sat down with her hoping to have a talk with her, knowing she was dead if I didn't somehow help her see They were real and wanted to help her the same way They helped me.

“I served your father the best I knew how,” she said and I could see it meant a lot to her, “But by not stopping him from what he did I sanctioned it.” And she began crying. “I did what I thought I was supposed to do all my life, but I can't handle what that made of me. And now I am nearing my end of my life and I can't stand knowing what I know.”

I cleared my throat and said, “They can help you if you ask Them to.”

“Who do you mean, Frankie, God?” she asked and I knew I was dead in the water if by God she did not really mean Them.

Then I reached into my Christian background and took her through the steps to salvation. But how successful I was I don't know. That is up to the Light. And even though she seemed to understand that she had to die to who she was and accept Jesus the Christ whom Jesus of Nazareth became by giving up his human identity and opting for the very identity of the Light as They did miracle after miracle in his life as he called himself the Light and they claim God is Light.

And I tried to reason that Jesus the Christ was the Light and that when the Light comes back even we may call him Jesus Christ for so many turned to Them after he died and so many miracles have occurred even in the darkest of times since he left, the darkness before dawn so to speak. If we must look upon the physical body he used and call it Jesus of Nazareth we will know him if in fact he is the Light for we know the Light and will see him and the Light as One.

And hope returned to me, for I now at least hoped that since she had not heard those words and ideas from an apostate she might know that Jesus of Nazareth was part of object lesson, a body that died on that cross on Calvary and the body of a man that cried out, “My God my God, why have you forsaken me,” which may have been the only words it ever uttered while the Messiah went on to descend into his torment until such time he was actually able to be the Light of Them, the Son of God even as in Christianity we are considered sons of God, the name they use in place of saying the One they dare not say the name of all the time, and a name They surely will accept when the object lesson has finished and only They are there and we are changed to be what we really are which is what we never were when we were insane.

And he is the Son of God as the object lesson of the book, Holy Bible, portrayed him to be, for even his flesh, that I call Jesus of Nazareth did not lie for Jesus of Nazareth died and is no more whether taken up or hidden in a secret grave as the Jews claim. And forgive me for conveniently calling Jesus the Christ the same one I have called the Light, for even he referred to himself as the Light.

I believe he was born, walked among us performing many miracles, saying things that are true though speaking as no man ever spoke before, died on the cross and was raised on the third day as taught by God whom I have called Them, for They are three persons in one the same as God is. I intended no difference, but offered the metaphor so as not to turn you off because of the apostates who have so reviled themselves among you and by doing so besmirched the very name they claimed though had they been true Christians they would have loved you for they would have understood what they were talking about and who it was they were talking about and what he is, the Light of Them.

You foolish insane persons. Words are made of symbols that stand for sounds that you might understand the word and the concept the word stands for, but even the concept is not the real thing. You should have paid more attention to portraying the Word as perfectly as you could have managed. You knew they were deceived did you not? Why then did you do things to alienate them from you defaming that Word?

You are like mentally ill people in an institution acting out and doing all sorts of offensive things and espousing all kinds of fears, not to mentions much gibberish, when you should have been like the staff there who try to reason with such people. You who are insane, how do you hope to turn the insane back to sanity by behaving insane and saying mean, hateful things, in nasty ways the same as they do. Have you ever even heard that Word? Why do you try to preach it then?

He never knew you. You are neither part of the object lesson, nor real, and you never were. Your father the devil was just like you. Perhaps you can yet turn from that insanity and become sane, real and dedicated to the truth rather than some charlatan of a preacher who knows no sanity at all, or if he does it must be he hopes he will be somebody, worshiping himself rather than the Word. Hell is too good for you the way you are now.

If you must idolize something, why not make me your idle. I would relish the idea that such distasteful ones as you are become like me, nothing, having no body, mind or spirit, a mere character you may malign anyway you want to and do me no harm whatsoever. Clearly I am but a metaphor for a prophet that never existed. It is your own choice and it will be on your own head which you choose. But if you want to be something, to actually live forever die to the fools you were and find out what and who you are in the Light with the Word you claim to love in your stupidity now. But I suspect you will continue as you are and condemn me and my writer.

You are like idols having no ears to hear with and no more than a recording of the Koran with no truth whatsoever in it. You are the lie Jesus Christ never uttered. Do you think you are more than Satan, the lie God never told? Do you not deserve your own torment? It is not Their will that anyone perish, why to you attempt to make yourselves totally repulsive to Them and tempt Them to change Their mind about you at some point and leave you alone to perish to your own torment. Who will change you then, when God turns away from you as he did from Judas Iscariot?

But you say, “I believe I am too Saved and you reiterate all the Christianese you have learned.” If so who caused you to fall? You even use your body to preach a different message than the Word. Will you go back to the one you betrayed and beg him like Judas throwing his silver back at the Pharisees? Either you were never saved to begin with, being deceived by some charlatan of Satan, or you have preferred leaving Christ in your irreparable insanity.

You are nothing. Why?

“Are you not like me? You are a character you imagined with your diseased mind. And that character like me has claimed to have seen the Light of God which obviously you have not for your are nothing like the Light. I am a fictional character in a book of fiction. My writer never claimed his book was anything but that. You claim the character you think you are to be something that is proven to be a delusion by your own words and actions of extreme hatred of your enemies when the one you claim to be like loves his enemies and there is no hate in him.

We are the same. Except I am sane and your are insane for you believe your own fiction and some of you have even led many to be more a child of hell than you were,” I said to them, “Will you just stop. It is real. The one you call the Son of God is real.

You are insane. Oh, that there were medications for you to take and techniques to help you deal with your anger. Frank Li, I say that you are well beyond my help. Pray to the real God, the one the Word really is, admitting what you are sanely and in humility await his judgment. He is your only hope. Not me. Not even him who you granted place in your life that your should be so fearful and full of hate and pride. May They help you as much as They can, if there is any help possible for you now? And I don't know that there is. My writer does not know. And the Inspiring One is silent concerning the matter.”

Think not that I hate anyone even them mentioned above. I hate what they do the same as I hate what anyone that uses Satan whom they have invited in their lives by accepting the words of charlatans have done. I do not even hate the Nemesis, for it is impossible to hate what is soon to be revealed as absolutely nothing in the Light that endures forever and is so much more real than the object lesson ever was even intended to be when first They made it what it is, the same as my writer has made me what he intended and nothing as real as he is either.

They have all turned away from Them and unto word games played with the Word himself.



© 2015 Taffy Lane Writer


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

210 Views
Added on May 8, 2015
Last Updated on May 14, 2015

Conscious


Author

Taffy Lane Writer
Taffy Lane Writer

Rural, MN



About
My trilogy "Sojourn" By John F Carver, me, is done with the draft. It is the book I always wanted to write and it took a lifetime to understand that God is real. I learned so much writing this and.. more..

Writing