Chapter 25:  Aliens Living on Earth

Chapter 25: Aliens Living on Earth

A Chapter by Taffy Lane Writer

I was sitting on the couch in the living room and my mom was on her recliner, but TV bores me, for I am not enough like a human to be entertained by the mad ramblings of writers who are way to human-like for me at best. All they write about is death and dying, sex and perversion other than entertainment designed to appeal to mere baser feelings that are as much nothing to me as demons and devils are. Even when I am drawn into them I regret it for it is best not to let such foolishness affect you and they are skilled at what they do even though it serves no higher purpose at all. It is like sitting in a hoarders house imagining that something your eye catches in the trash heap might actually be useful only to investigate it and find it was just trash that happened to catch the hoarders eye as they rummaged through some dumpster.

Besides I am not young anymore and have watched a lot of TV even when I was insane and there hasn't been anything really new on there in my entire lifetime. It's the same thing. A little different trappings but the same boring stuff my writer has written for years, searching always searching for a new idea like a schizophrenic genius looking for a new approach to make the same old stuff better understood. I wish sometime he would give up and in other words I began to think, rather than even pretend any longer that I was even interested in the program about another murder of course.

Then my mind turned to the Inspiring One, not because he said anything but simply because we had covered so many things that were important to anyone wanting to know what They did on earth anyway. Besides ever since I became sane, insanity has seemed boring to me. I really don't have any real interest in it anymore. And besides that the Inspiring One seems to be leading me toward others who are like what I want to be, alive and comfortable in the Light whom I love in the hope I won't go insane in Their Spirit again when in the Light. I don't want to be insane ever again, especially there where They are.

But part of my earlier prophecies mentioned the aliens who came to earth and destroyed it for Them in the end of the planet before it was remade by Them to last forever. I wondered whether there had been any here back when the real humans were here, not that the insane humans of my day are not real they are just throwbacks due to the corrupted DNA of the family of Man after they realized they couldn't be what they had thought they were after they suddenly knew what They had known all along way back at the beginning before all humans even were plagued by that curse, the Curse of Man himself as offered him by the Woman They gave him as a helpmate. What a mess that was!

Then thinking about that I got up and went to my bedroom and sat on the comfortable chair next to my bed, closed my eyes and relaxed by feeling any painful muscle in my body I could identify and telling it to relax and then just letting it relax until the muscle went numb and the pain disappeared, a procedure I taught myself after an injury incurred in a bar fight that causes my neck and shoulder muscles to painfully stiffen up as taught me by my writer. In fact I almost fell asleep and very nearly changed my mind about what I had intended to do in the first place. Therefore I stretched and groaned loudly and sat there quietly considering what was the best way to word my question, for I was afraid it was a stupid question anyway, and even wondering about the validity of my prophecy that had involved them. Deciding in the end to just blurt it out.

“What about humanoids from other planets?” I asked and looked about the room.

“What about them?” the Inspiring One asked thinking it an odd preoccupation, “They are insane too, you know?”

“It's just that they are don't seem to be mentioned at all in the Koran or in the book, Holy Bible, not even in the part of it that is included in the Torah,” I said, “Weren't they ever here?”

“If they had anything to do with Them they wouldn't have had a reason to be here, now would they?” he said, “But you are wrong about your reading. The Koran mentions the ones that stationed themselves on the moon and may have tricked its writer into thinking that was where They were from. Whatever it was about, they don't even know for sure, but whatever it was about, what you call aliens may well have confused them with their inspirations at least. But of course they were not from Them as you noted in your prophecy about your supposed destruction of earth at their hands.”

“Don't you believe my prophecies?” I asked amazed I might be a false prophet.

“They don't concern me or you,” he replied, “Does it matter what your writer had you prophesy? It doesn't even concern him. If They do in fact allow them to destroy the planet and everyone on it. It is of no concern to the Light either, for the point of your prophecy is the way it will be destroyed and it doesn't matter, so why concern yourself with it? You didn't write it to us anyway but the insane in an effort to encourage them to change their minds from their seemingly endless insanity to sanity. It is so trivial, why consider it?”

“I'm not in this just for myself or merely to just learn from you,” I said, “I am concerned about the delusions of the insane humans on earth. I still want to help them, for they are not exactly like the original humans. They all are descendants of Man that are just so much like the original humans they might as well be them. And while I'm thinking about it, will the Curse of Man still be on them if they all wind up even more like the originals who were so unimportant to Them, They purposely didn't even try to preserve their DNA when that one of us and the over seven survived the flood?”

“Yes the curse will remain,” he said, “But they are already so deluded about that they will never believe what you say about it anyway. And anyway most of them have learned to get along without thinking about anything important anyway until something causes them to get unsettled. But their useless helpers have found so many ways to distract them away from it, all they accomplish is to make them even more ignorant as to how to deal with it. That is where your writer is different. I think he really wants to help them, even those he has met that are mentally ill and haven't had a truly rational thought in a long time, even the worst of them if he can.

Many of those have only their bodies but he believes they need not be so bad off they have no hope that it might be taken away from them they are so outside the normal even for earth. But they know if anybody ever did know just how tormenting delusions can be. I suppose he might be onto something. Maybe a few of them can live with Them forever if they can be persuaded to dump their insanity and strive to accept the fact no one on earth is completely sane but you at the moment.”

“I understood that before you explained it,” I said, “I actually thought that might be what the entire book I live in was about.”

“It is in a way,” he said, “But almost no one on earth is sane just like before the flood and even you prophesied the morning is upon them. You and your writer don't have much time to help anyone left. I know why your writer tries but you stand nothing to gain by it.”

“Maybe so?” I said, “But you still haven't answered my question about aliens.”

“That book they defamed, Holy Bible, it seems to indicate that only aliens that come from planets younger than earth are out there by saying it wasn't until the fourth day they were even made and then they were designed just for the sake of allowing them to eventually make a calendar. But you are right. Just before the flood humanoids from space did come to earth and even stayed, creating a line of giant humans. However they all perished in the flood also. But of course the possibility of some of their DNA seems obvious even as the Morning Star rises.”

“My prophecy might be right then,” I said, “They really are there even in my writer's day.”

“I think the mysterious passage in the book, Holy Bible, about the sons of God coming down and taking wives of the most beautiful women among Man's descendants so I assume it is talking about-? I think that is what Moses was trying to understand even way back in his time.”

“But they have nothing to fear from them, right?” I said, “They can only harm their bodies and are of no real concern to their spirits.”

He was silent but at least he didn't object.

“But they are no help either,” I said dejectedly again, “I had hoped they would help us help some of the humans.”

“Like I said,” he concluded, “If they were knowledgeable about Them they had no reason to come here. But if they do know about Them, they are rebels and unable to gain any assistance from Them anyway. Maybe you can convince some of them to turn from their own insanity. Either way they are not sane if they are here, their presence proves their lack of worth to earth or to Them at present.”

“Is Big Foot from somewhere else?” I asked.

“Probably,” he said, “Aliens have been around for a very long time on earth. Don't fear them anymore than Islamic Extremists or that fallen angel. Such things cause humans to fear things that are nothing to Them or us. It is probably best not to even think about delusions that are concerned with them.”

“I just thought I'd check it out,” I said.

“It's okay, Frank,” the Inspiring One said, “But why waste your time on things, even humanoids that are of no concern to any part of higher thought. I'll tell you this. When earth is made all over again without the insane, you'll have no reason to fear anything the insane can imagine. They won't even be remembered.”

“That's the point, isn't it?” I agreed and got up and went to the living room to talk to my mother wanting so badly to reach her for Them my entire body ached. But her delusions were all about human love and a doctrine concerning what was proper, whatever that means. To be frank, I never did understand that. Proper to whom? Big Foot? She never seemed to say. Maybe she doesn't know either? So I just sat down on the couch and watched her sleep in front of her TV thinking how peaceful it seemed.



© 2015 Taffy Lane Writer


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

223 Views
Added on May 7, 2015
Last Updated on May 14, 2015

Conscious


Author

Taffy Lane Writer
Taffy Lane Writer

Rural, MN



About
My trilogy "Sojourn" By John F Carver, me, is done with the draft. It is the book I always wanted to write and it took a lifetime to understand that God is real. I learned so much writing this and.. more..

Writing