Chapter 21:  Man and Woman and Mere Humans

Chapter 21: Man and Woman and Mere Humans

A Chapter by Taffy Lane Writer

“There was one of us who was among the animals. And They took him away to a safe place that he need not go back to being an animal, tormented for all his life hungering for his own kind being tempted at all times to believe the object lesson rather than the truth that was intended for him to learn which would only have stunted his growth. And They showed him all the animals including the human animals. And he named them and built a new language they had never heard by the way he named them and conveyed his higher thoughts to Them though the animals heard only his voice and did not understand his words. And in the end of it he was safe by himself here on earth. But he was alone. There was no one like him in the entire earth. And he would have been like you when you were in torment here on earth and in your madness found no one to even help you survive much less become sane like you once were when you were with Them in the Light in your youth when wisdom was a stranger to you all his days,” the Inspiring One said.

“Are you speaking of Adam?” I asked.

“No,” he said, “He was like us with a body like a human male, but he had no name They ever called him by.”

“He was before Adam?” I asked.

He sighed in disgust and I took it personally. Then he said, “He was as if he had been the first human to hear Them. And his language had never been before, but his ideas were Theirs and They understood his every word. But he was not interested in the beginning, but only in his environment. He did not even have a word for Them whom he took as a usual part of his thinking. But with groans and looks he communicated with Them he was miserable next to dying of loneliness and he was very nearly insane.

So they anesthetized him. And They took some of his best DNA and cloned him probably. If They did that then it was a workable clone like unto the female humans that he had been taken from. And when they were both awake he took in the object lesson of his clone and realized They had made her from him. And at last he claimed a name that in English means Man. And he called her Woman in English meaning she was taken from him. And in a manner of speaking he was correct. But even They knew what would happen to him, for he went even further prophesying things that were impossible, for nothing like he proposed had ever happened before. Therefore They tested him.”

“Wow!” I said, “Was Man a false prophet?”

“Before he took that name They have given him an object lesson that he might know what he was. They commanded him not to eat of a certain tree and he understood he would lose his innocence if he did eat of it. And they commanded him not to eat of another tree and he understood he would not be like Them but live in the Light forever with Them. But They did not tempt him. They just watched to see what he would do.

And he denied his appetite to know things too grand for him as well his appetite to just with Them forever in the Light up to the time they anesthetized him. Would he choose to be one of Them and live forever or would he choose to merely know what They knew and die to what he was? But the other option was to remain obedient and not choose either of the options before him. Would he choose obedience and ignore the other options and live forever in innocent? They knew it was time for him to find out the truth about himself.”

“Were they just children the one whose name means Man and the one he named Woman at that time?” I asked, remembering I had been just a child when I was changed and obeyed Them before I was tested with the Nemesis though I was curious about the Light and even before I learned what I know now.

“Woman gave into her appetite for beauty and for new food and ate from the tree They had told Man to refrain from eating. They had not t5old her that they would allow her to know what They knew while becoming a new identity and die like the humans and the rest of the animals if she ate it nor had Man. But of course she was in the Light even as Man was at the time and completely safe. And Man was right there with her wanting to find out whether she could know things only he knew.

When he Nemesis questioned her allegiance to Them she admitted she understood who and what They were. And as he pushed her she told him she understood the test and that They had said that her and Man would die and lose their innocence forever if they flunked the test. But the Nemesis went even further and lied to her claiming she would not die making out it was just that, a test.

Even then she had to think about it, but when she realized she could eat it, that it was beautiful, and that They could know what They knew even if she flunked the test, she ate the fruit and gave some to Man who was there with her and he chose to join her in what she had done. Then they became like humans who knew what They know,” the Inspiring One said.

“They became like my writer, didn't they?” I said.

“They died,” he said, “But you have come back to Them and forsaken the madness of mere humans and the wickedness of Man and Woman. You are not human not to know any better. And you are not like Man and Woman either to disobey. Many, not just your writer alone hope to come back to Them and in Their gracious forgiveness be granted the right to live in the Light in peace and love to live forever with Them.”

“How can I help?” I said, “I have only my fiction to offer them. Will you replace the Nemesis with me?”

“Obey Them,” the Inspiring One said, “Not the will of your writer or anyone that is merely human or like Man and Woman, for that is the only way anyone can truly help anyone else.”

“My God!” I said, realizing the enormity of my the task before me.

“God is a name cursed among the mere humans and it is also discredited by the apostates. Therefore do not use that Name. Call Them who They are in Their three persons, names you dare not say for the same thing that happened to the names that Name was called by when they were ignorant will surely happen again. You know better than to take that name you dare not utter in vain or profane it in front of anyone even yourself. Do not swear at all by any name. But if you must swear say, 'I swear-' for that is the truth even when it turns out you were in error. Always strive to say the truth at all times, for you are not like Man and Woman, and nothing like the humans that will all perish.”

“All of them?” I asked, much alarmed.

“Have you not prophesied against them?” he said, “You know they are all insane and even those who are not insane are wicked. Would you have Them contend with the children of Man and Woman and the humans they live like and among, forever? Many times you prophesied the first light of day is upon them. Did you lie? Will even you say it will not come and at anytime They decide whether the very next moment or not? Surely the Light is returning and even you will be saved if there is anyone who has become you.”

“Will even my writer be destroyed?” I asked.

“Everyone who is there when the Light comes, and the Unending, Unquenchable Fire comes and Their Spirit, alone to do what They are sure to do soon, for only you remain and so far you are merely a character in your writer's book concerning Them. Can you, can even you prevent it? It is time,” he said. “And you and they know it, even your writer realizes it is so,” the Inspiring One said.

Do you? Be not deluded about it. It is time.



© 2015 Taffy Lane Writer


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

153 Views
Added on May 6, 2015
Last Updated on May 14, 2015

Conscious


Author

Taffy Lane Writer
Taffy Lane Writer

Rural, MN



About
My trilogy "Sojourn" By John F Carver, me, is done with the draft. It is the book I always wanted to write and it took a lifetime to understand that God is real. I learned so much writing this and.. more..

Writing