Chapter 12:  Inspiring One Back

Chapter 12: Inspiring One Back

A Chapter by Taffy Lane Writer

“Do you still hate me?” the Inspiring One asked.

“I am not sure,” I, Frank Li said, “I don't know whether I can trust you. It seems a bit radical. Why didn't God just share this with me? Every one is insane here. How do I know you are not some sort of a sociopath or even a psychopath. It has not been any easier on me than anyone else. What in hell are you up to?”

“This is not Hell, Frank Li,” the Inspiring One said, “It is only the threshold, but beyond that closed door I am sure you can see now, there is no return.”

“To sanity?” I asked, “Or from evil?”

“Obviously,” the Inspiring One said, “Evil is not completely contained in Hell, not yet, Frank Li.”

“There is still hope for them?” I asked but I knew all of you are all who are evil too and it seemed hopeless.

“Don't think like in you did in the Night, Frank,” the Inspiring One seemed to be warning me, “What is impossible for mankind is possible for God. But he will not allow anyone to force them to accept the Light. That choice is part of their identity, and only they have the right to change their identity. God will not make them sons without they permit it. Even you, Frank Li, have the freedom to choose to go through that door anytime you would like. It's up to you, Frank. Are you willing to take the chance I am evil or the equally unacceptable chance I am not evil?”

“Do you know any way they can become sane?” I asked, “I was going to say, 'Again,' but they like me, have never been sane, have we?”

The Inspiring One was silent, but with a tilt of the head and a clear desire to agree with me it became clear to me we are not strictly capable of sanity even yet.

“Brain damage?” I asked.

“Mental incapacity has many causes, Frank,” the Inspiring One said, “It is insane to refuse that which can make you like God. Therefore you cannot be changed yet, for you are yet evil and no evil can stand before God as you already know, for you could not help but go insane in the presence of the Light let alone the One who made him that he might love you. He is not only Light. He is also Love. No one can come to God except by him. He is the Door that stands between you, Frank Li, and God. But you like them hate God and are therefore evil, without you trust him you cannot be changed and therefore you cannot be in the Light or accept his Love and be changed. That, Frank Li, is the truth and without truth there can be nothing but insanity. Should anyone on earth or in heaven tell you that, you did not hear it from him? Will you accept it? Will you accept it, even from me? How then will you accept it from God whom you hate?”

“I am nothing without the truth therefore I want to be what I am not,” I said, “How can I do that?”

“You must die,” the Inspiring One said, “There is no other way.”

“When I die will I be able to remember who I was?” I asked.

“Most do,” the Inspiring One said, “But it is not wise to allow yourself to do that for you cannot be who you were there with God in the Light and be who you are now on earth. But you know that, Frank Li. I do not lie. Don't you trust me yet?”

“I want to” I said and then fell silent knowing that to say, 'But I have been a skeptic all my life,' would have been redundant.

“Indeed,” the Inspiring One said, “But anyone of them may even yet.”

“They have to be willing to give up there identity to be comfortable in the Light!” I said for I was shocked.

“God is Light. God is Love. And the Door is the Truth of God,” the Inspiring One said, “I know no other way. Do you?”

“The preachers do that very thing and call it being Saved,” I said and started to ask the Inspiring One how it could be they were insane.

“They are not yet changed,” the Inspiring One said, “They bring many to the threshold but few go through the Door. Then these apostate churches of your time make money from them to build bigger and better looking churches and parking lots with ambitions here on earth and no interest in being in the Light they think is some sort of spiritual game they can excel at. God is not even interested in them. They remain who they were and so long as they do they like you cannot ever be in the Light that they might be able to see the Door for what he really is even had they not been blinded by their word games and their selfish desires for profit.

They are churches of the damned and only the dead reside comfortably inside them. They say you are not to forget the gathering together, but they forget to ask how did John the Beloved gathered with his peers when he was in exile on that island he was banished to. See? There is no truth in them and their delusions are very strong. Who can break them? And that's just the Christians, an embarrassment to the one in whose name they use with guile, hatred and abuse. Is it any wonder God has given up on them? But Frank Li, when they gather together they fill a building with corpses in great numbers. When they should have gathered together in the Spirit and let stone, wood and steel be used for something better, something useful like a latrine.”

“Then I must go back to the Night where I have always belonged and my prophecies have come to nothing,” I said.

“Even the Satanists believe they will live forever,” the Inspiring One, “And they will indeed right beside their false god in torment forever. Were they but atheists they would have suffered less perhaps in their surprise to find the Night is no more when it is too late for them to change.”

“How may I live forever?” I asked, “And which is the best delusion with the least torment?”

“Torment is torment, Frank Li,” the Inspiring One said, “But as for you. Is it not true that you exist only like any unbeliever? But in your case, Frank Li, you are merely the fiction in a prophet's writing who is to be ignored for you were never real in the first place. That prophet is not the Messiah who will have an entire storehouse of real souls from which to choose from in order draw his true stories that are not mere illustrations but  very real.”

Then I turned my mind away from the Inspiring One for I knew he had never really been with me, not like he was with the prophet, if he is that, or the author. I hope the truth is clear to you. Surely God will explain the rest to you. I have profited nothing from being in this writing. My author has no desire to earn money off of it. And the Inspiring One has done this of his own freewill for your benefit. The author is even more sure he will be changed like the Inspiring One than he was when he began to inspire the author to write this.

The author is still totally out of it.



© 2015 Taffy Lane Writer


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

121 Views
Added on April 30, 2015
Last Updated on May 14, 2015

Conscious


Author

Taffy Lane Writer
Taffy Lane Writer

Rural, MN



About
My trilogy "Sojourn" By John F Carver, me, is done with the draft. It is the book I always wanted to write and it took a lifetime to understand that God is real. I learned so much writing this and.. more..

Writing