Chapter 11:  Prophecy of Frank Li Five

Chapter 11: Prophecy of Frank Li Five

A Chapter by Taffy Lane Writer

Hate me. I know that when you are honest you truly hate me a little, for there is very little Light in me. Oh how I wish you hated me more. But you think my sanity is just another delusion, another lie of your father the Devil the Nemesis of God, the Father, who is nothing but Light. Hate me like you hate my father you demoniac humans being evil and vile to everyone in the universe like you were on your own spacecraft you called a planet, earth! Run like a bat out of hell for the outer darkness where the explosion will reach you even a moment later never giving into the hope your delusions will not destroy you. You always enjoyed destroying things. Why didn't you enjoy it when that madman gave the order and that soldier did his bidding and blew your spacecraft to hell!

You have no taste for the truth so I had to give you fiction. Frank Li never existed. He never was in a hospital. He never took a drink of water or received a saline drip for a placebo. His mother never lived either or the doctor and all them nurses. But the Inspiring One?

Who inspired me to write all these truths? Do you know his name? Do his brothers and sisters live in your county, town or city? God damn you, America why did you go insane? We so wanted a good country, just one, in a world full of hate. Why did you turn your back on God's blessings? You who killed the Natives and wiped out your only hope for legitimacy, do you think you will destroy our little ones also? Even now at this very moment you plan to colonized Mars. How foolish do you think we are?

Do you really believe we will allow you to contaminate the entire solar system if it be your desire? Foolish, stupid haters stay where you are. Why tempt us to destroy you and your craft? Did we not destroy your Discovery and murder its crew? Did we ignore you when you visited your moon? Foolish humans, where is your power? You are like buffalo or polar bears for you leave your excrement behind you where ever you go, if you do not move on you cannot tolerate your own pollution.

Therefore you will die in your filth. You will drink your bitter water until your bellies swell up and you die of dysentery, like the Africans you so selfishly ignored. We are like Angels to you. Do you think we come to save you? You killed your own King. You destroyed his higher thoughts and played word games with his precepts to fit your own evil desires. We come. You can be sure of that. And you are helpless to defend yourselves. And there is no chance to make peace. You are all liars, void of reason. How shall you reason with us? Who will plead your case? You think you have arrived. But your leaders are blonde. You have finally arrived in hell. Your god is not our god. If it had been we too would have perished long ago. But, if you know nothing of the truth how can we expect you to plead your case truthfully.

Is there anyone among you who knows even a the first letter of the alphabet the Word of God is written in? You would not listen to God. You will not listen to us. We care nothing the size of a neutrino for your delusions, Allah, Buddha, even Satan are nothing to us but the name of your fears, which are nothing to us. Whose name will you swear in. Jesus and Yahweh you have turned your backs on and profaned their name among you long ago. Haven't you noticed your Savior has never returned in your knowing? But he was there. He sat his foot on your planet again.

But even he found no one there to take with him, no one made any sense where he went. You are like a bear coming to town. Will you not be chased away? Begone from us! If you have a place to hide, hide therein. We have come to exterminate the vermin among you, but even your last prophet says you are all vermin and you thought he is also insane even as you drove your Savior away and murdered him like he was a prophet though he was not just a profit but a man like you also.

The Light came to earth but you were blinded by your false gods and therefore you never saw him nor his return. Therefore his spirit is still among you patiently waiting to be heard this time. But he came not to save this time, but to destroy, to judge and kill those with pollution for brains. It would have been better for you had you been stillborn, born without a brain or better still if you were brain dead you would have suffered less.

Yet you lie and say you are the living. Therefore we will kill you for we cannot stand lies, the same as you cannot stand the truth. You are everything we abhor. Why would we spare you? Even if God ordered us to spare you, we could not and would have to oppose even God foolishly. The all consuming fire is upon you. The last day has arrived. Do what you can think of to do. There is no power within your entire spacecraft that can oppose us. You are no threat to anyone but yourselves. The only thing left for you to do is to self-destruct. And even then we will destroy your planet and you will be like cockroaches with no walls to hide in, dying where you lie in the hot sun. There will be nothing here but a few scattered subatomic particles.

It is no longer the last days. It is the day, the time and the hour of your destruction. There is no last day left. This is the end, my friend. Forgive me that indiscretion. You are not my friend. You have no friends. Even among your own kind you never had a true friend. You never even bothered to tell them we were among you. Now they will know. Just go quietly. There is no need to make a fuss. No one is listening to your refuse anymore. Bye!

Lord my Lord, we have done nothing wrong. We only did what you were going to do anyway. Why fault us? Are we not your children? Orphaned and alone, we stand before you tired of begging in the streets, driven mad by our many diseases at least give us a cheap tent to sleep in lest the elements themselves kill our bodies and we all die in bitterness.

We have been in these crafts so long no one knows what planet we came from and there were no vacant houses in their towns, they tear them down and build new ones when the old ones are still usable for shelter for the poor and the forgotten. So we destroyed them. Lord, our Lord where are we to go. The earth was our last hope of survival. And now even it is no more. Where are your women to go my Lord?

They said the woman you made out of a man acted when the angel that took the form of a serpent lied to her. Nothing they imagined was beyond them after that. Even the Nemesis shuddered to think what they were capable of, their brains were their gods and they left even Satan their only god and worshiped knowledge, but they chose only evil every time. And in the end we saw the future of them. What were we supposed to do? We only did what you would have done. Why did you fault us? Hell is no place for an angel to rear its young. Let us be like Satan or like man in its end. And remember us no more, ever again until at last we perish unknown to anyone especially You.  Let it be we never even came and never existed but in their fears.

If its a matter of numbers, Lord, the thirteenth apostle destroyed many more souls that we ever imagined to slaughter only flesh. It would have been better had you slain Adam's body and left Eve to die of thirst in the desert. But for a handful of survivors you let them all drown in the flood but that cursed man Noah and his family.

Are you insane too my Lord? Their were not even ten people who had even seen the Light left! Would even You have had us save all of Sodom for the three righteous there? At least give us a large asteroid, Lord, where we can live out our days in obscurity knowing You were merciful.

You forbade us to inspire them. What were we supposed to do? The evil amongst us fed them full of lies as we knew they would and You must have also known they would. Let the blood of their own children be on their own heads, Lord. We tried but we could not stand by and do nothing while the Devil's children who slew even their Savior's body also turned on us? Please Lord, be merciful. Forgive us, Lord. We are no better now than our enemies which we destroyed. Alas, alas the entire earth is no more and we also perish in our wickedness for the Lord will not hear us, nor will he remember us. He is altogether silent.



© 2015 Taffy Lane Writer


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

125 Views
Added on April 29, 2015
Last Updated on May 14, 2015

Conscious


Author

Taffy Lane Writer
Taffy Lane Writer

Rural, MN



About
My trilogy "Sojourn" By John F Carver, me, is done with the draft. It is the book I always wanted to write and it took a lifetime to understand that God is real. I learned so much writing this and.. more..

Writing