Chapter 10:  Prophecy of Frank Li Four

Chapter 10: Prophecy of Frank Li Four

A Chapter by Taffy Lane Writer

Oh Lord my Lord, when I was given to drinking and too much drugs I knew what hell on earth was. When I walked the back streets with ranting and raving under my breath I knew what madness was. The raving drunk and the crazy drug addict they know my every word was true. They cut themselves off with chemicals from the Night and stood in church with a buzz in their minds and a broken heart in their very being. And in the morning they were ashamed of themselves and amazed they truly felt that way. They brought themselves closer to death than they planned and screamed their madness for the entire insane world to hear thinking they had something to say and the Light rested upon them, and they survived knowing it was all for nothing, feeling it was even less than that. They were like old George Carlin shouting his delusions at an advanced age thinking people were laughing and that was all that counted. But they stopped laughing with him and started laughing at him, a crazy old man. And the crazy old man went to hell. And alone in his delusions he will be gladly forgotten along with the marijuana that spoke for him in the end. It was all pointless, George. It had all been done before by so many crazy old men you thought were your children. Like a rapist with an unending appetite you never were funny but a pathetic liar like everyone else.

Is that sanity? Is that where I belong? In a world where everyone is insane, where does a sane man go to find a peer? I know your loneliness and I feel the depth of the lonesomeness in your soul. Even the cavemen in their lonely caves had been there right where you and I are. Unable to say anything to anyone they didn't already know. Why did you spend your entire life living like the Devil? Did you think it wise? The joke was on him in the end, just like the joke was on his children. We all have a part to play in hell. We all had a voice when we called for much deserved torment angry at the truth we never thought to give a try.

Even the writer is insane as everyone knows. His mind is a cursed place, a haunted show in the town he calls his soul. He saw a glimmer. A moment of truth shown before the darkness encircled his camp and he started a false religion based on how worthless he was without it. His eyes were beams of light in a mental ward and he saw everyone else' madness owning it as having been his own. But the deluded shrinks saw no psychotic symptoms and would have let him out of the mental hospital ward had he not been there on a 72 hour hold. And for three days he lived in hell like Jesus waiting to go home after his sane suicide knowing he doesn't belong here anymore with the rest of the insane in a world filled to overflowing with shear madness.

“Frank Li, he knows your pain. Your delusion is not is his delusion. Like Solomon you suffer from knowing wisdom and truth. Your sanity is insanely all you have but it has no value in a world given over to its delusions. They have laws against being sane here in this spherical mental ward they so vainly want to hang onto, knowing the truth is that its usefulness has been reduced to serving this temporary space suit of a body in this temporary spacecraft they deem a planet traveling through time to the last day when it is revealed none of them, from Moses' Adam up to the Messiah himself were all insane in a sane universe with nowhere to go, but the explosion that ended it all which most think is where it began,” Frank Li wrote of his self.

The fire is coming. We have even heard the sound of its roar in the Night sky. Next is the all consuming fire that will destroy everything in its path. For God is sane. We were not and the vast majority of us will never be again, for God is merciful. He will not let us punch ourselves in the face like our best friends felt they had the right to do when he was drunk and raving, speaking truths they could not stand to hear. He will let us all die to perish in the loneliness we chose rather than the joy of having even a glimmer of Light to join him in the Day without end.

We prayed for goodness but our hearts are full of hate. There is no place for love left in them. And the Devil like any good king knew what we wanted which was just to end. He gave us every evil our hearts desired. Every evil inclination that felt so good on the temporary level came from him, every prayer a good God could not answer and remain good was answered by him in his power. But in the end when the light came we knew his days were numbered and when the first rays of the returning Light returned like the earliest part of the dawn he knows his end. He will be like God. He will have had his way. But in the end he will perish alongside of us all, a god of nothing without even a fist full of empty space. Is it any wonder those who have seen the truth are in torment already, driven mad again because they all revile sanity, they all hate the Light and are repulsed by the love that gave them one last chance to accept what God offers freely and no one takes him up on it.

Hell has come home to roost. Who can kill the evil bird that carries us in its beak like a moth to the flame? Our end is upon us. And our delusions are worthless against the reality we refuse to accept. Oh Lord our Lord let us not poison anyone that lives in your city.

Please Lord pull is from your garden lest we ruin its produce. Let the tomatoes and the watermelons be plentiful. Make it a bumper crop. But toss us along the side in the heap and let our leaves dry and set us afire against our wills that sanity may be protected and the curses we brought upon the universe that our madness may not flourish any longer. And let them remember us no longer at the harvest festival. Please Lord, they say You are merciful so bring our torment to an end without any further warning. Let our world be a thing of the past, but let their world rejoice, a thing we never once knew how to do for long. We are tired Lord. Let us die in our sleep, the sleep of the dead tied forever to our corpses until there is no one left to even haunt. Let it be, my sweet Lord. Let it be. Amen.

God's Light was a curse to us, for every moment we flourished brought us and the Nemesis who sowed us among the wheat that used to grow here in dwindling amounts each season brought us nearer to the point that if their was any good left in us it was to pray for our spiritual suicide.

With joy in our hearts at the final moment we gladly die.



© 2015 Taffy Lane Writer


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

121 Views
Added on April 29, 2015
Last Updated on May 14, 2015

Conscious


Author

Taffy Lane Writer
Taffy Lane Writer

Rural, MN



About
My trilogy "Sojourn" By John F Carver, me, is done with the draft. It is the book I always wanted to write and it took a lifetime to understand that God is real. I learned so much writing this and.. more..

Writing