Chapter 9:  Prophecy of Frank Li Three

Chapter 9: Prophecy of Frank Li Three

A Chapter by Taffy Lane Writer

Red and Yellow, Black and White all God's children went insane!

All races, colors and creeds are no more susceptible to homosexuality, mental uselessness, and worthless delusion and worthless wealthy people than any of the others. All are depraved to the extreme and insane like everyone else, Lord. Where is a mentally ill person certifiably insane supposed to find any sanity in this pit of hell? Satan or whatever name he goes by these days has won.  He is god! The god of nothing. He finally found out what all his conceit added up to. He rules the Night you graciously gave us to keep our brains from shutting down in the Light. Who would have guessed his was the ultimate delusion. “I will be like God!” Yeah right! Was he blonde, Lord? He wasted everything trying to get nothing and he succeeded. You don't even have to take it away from him. He never had anything but a fistful of conceit and you never even gave that to him.

He went mad in your presence like any man would have. He invented the first lie. And as it turns out he became a lie after hiding out like a coward for centuries perpetuating the lie that he didn't even exist. And in the end when I saw the lie and how stupid it was to want to be nothing but locked, down in a house of horrors scaring even himself and blinding all of his children to the fact the father of lies believed his lies in the end when the Light came upon him like a mugger from the bushes at midnight in a city without lights as blind as he is not even knowing he didn't have anything to rob that was real. Nowhere man closed off from his Kingdom with no one to rule but himself whom he cannot stand any longer tormented by the truth there is no bigger fool than a conceited entity that had nothing but the tricks he could play on our brains that would have happened anyway without him tormented forever by everyone, whoever was laughing, laughing, at the fool who never even had nothing that it might be taken from him in the end.

“God bless Satan by revealing the truth even to him and let us all see it and laugh whenever we think of it forever. Thank you, Lord, for in the end you even had mercy on the Nemesis! Great is the Lord God as always! Amen? Amen.”

How much more did the rest of all those jokers have when all they had to begin with was merely a small part of his boasting he didn't exist, the only truth he cannot deny though he died only to operate under the delusion he was something when all he ever could have been was the lie God never told. A messenger from no one saying it never existed. What a joke!

The court jester that believed his own joke was the truth, a fool deceiving the other players in his cast his joke was true, though with one word his entire facade was revealed for what it was all along. His own joke, the same one it turns out he played on himself, a laughable fool who thought he was dangerous when all along he was just a practical joke he played on himself. The ultimate genius the greatest idiot that ever could have existed. What a joke. No light in him at all and therefore no value to it at all. His face no more than a flawed image in a dark mirror that vanishes when the light is turned on. Really scary to those who won't accept all they have to do is look at it in the Light. A mythical being trying to hide where everything is in the light and only that which never existed remains of what it was, nonexistent, like a ghost stepping into the bright  Light.

You that see ghosts why do you believe your own lies? They only linger in the in the minds of the demons who play their roles to trick your brain into interpreting they are actually what they want you to think they are, when at most they are an optical illusion a dangerous magic trick you allow to be played on you. The closer the earth comes to hell the more of them you will imagine, but they only rarely show you who they really are, members of a tormenting hoard playing with your brain in an attempt to play with your mind. Why did you invite them in?

When I was young and foolish I used to see them. Then I saw the truth. They are nothing more than practical jokers playing dangerous tricks on people who don't know enough to leave them alone. When the Light comes where will they be when the are forgotten even by God. When all can see who can trip a blind man any longer? To us in the light they are like slight of hand magicians revealing their tricks to blind people in the dark. They can't even see what they are doing. There is no purpose to them, for where there is no chance for fear any longer who will be controlled by their tricks?

They have no power here, for in the Light even little children laugh at them. Where there is no darkness nothing can go bump in the night? Are not all things known in the light? If you feed a snake your arm do you deserve not to get bitten? Why be so stupid? The dead are of no use to the living. Forget them. God did. Do you hope in your delusions it will be beneficial to anyone to remind God of things so useless and so worthless and harmless he forgot them? Don't be so silly. There is nothing to ghosts other than the memories of the dead as reenacted by demons and devils. Don't play with things even a child should not be allowed near. Their time will come but in the meantime try not to join them where they are or invite them in where you are if you value your delusions. You are more than a body. They cannot harm you at all, but why expose even that to needless danger? Give up your delusions and behave yourself.



© 2015 Taffy Lane Writer


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

116 Views
Added on April 29, 2015
Last Updated on May 14, 2015

Conscious


Author

Taffy Lane Writer
Taffy Lane Writer

Rural, MN



About
My trilogy "Sojourn" By John F Carver, me, is done with the draft. It is the book I always wanted to write and it took a lifetime to understand that God is real. I learned so much writing this and.. more..

Writing