Seems Pretty

Seems Pretty

A Chapter by Solidad

He was so bad, the things he did. They way he always got suspended and I’d have to go without seeing him for days at a time.


It’s what made him beautiful. He looked similar and acted damn near identical to Ezra. Never mind them having the same name.


I was weird-ed out but couldn’t get enough of him.


His best friend caught your eye and it made me laugh because I knew it before you even had the chance to tell me.


I laughed when you finally broke down to tell me because I already knew.


You seemed slightly embarrassed but it only seemed fitting at the time.


His name was Simon, but we called him Luke.


He looked more like a Luke…


- Memory as noted by Charolette.


He seemed like everything I wanted in a guy. Yes, he was older but they were mature, not older.


Yeah right…


His name was Andrew and I was a little obsessed I guess you could say.


But who could blame me; he made my world spin backwards and slowed everything around me to a halt.


It was an amazing feeling. I couldn’t handle it or myself sometimes.


It wore off.


I eventually got tired of him blowing me off and I just gave up.


- Memory as noted by Jenelise.


Oh my God, those pajama pants. It was sheer ecstasy looking at him. He was A-MAY-ZING!


He was the kinda fine that you had to peel your panties off at the end of the day.


That kinda fine.


He was beautiful, and he played guitar.


How orgasmic.


Funny thing…


He and Charolette’s boy toy were the best of friends.


Sounds like a double date to me… [smiles evilly]


-Memory as noted by Sage.


“It was a world of magic that we couldn’t help but be enchanted by.

We do the things we do because of this.

Sometimes it made our lips turn colors due to the suffocating effect things seemed to have on us.

But we were strong, we were the type to never let go.

It wasn’t easy to learn.

But we forced ourselves to.

Never knowing the difference between and argument and a fight, we put up our reasons.

And let them dry out like sins on a peg board. Not because we had to but because we could.

We weren’t ashamed. We didn’t hide our faults. We did as we were told and bit our tongues when necessary.

How faithful we were to those we trusted.

Could you blame us for trying?

She wanted it as bad as the next and I wanted to give it to her but it wasn’t enough because deep down no matter what we asked for it would never be enough.

You caused the accident and it never occurred to either of us that it had something to do with what you’d said.

Almost like a train wreck.

So much carnage but you just can’t look away. I wanted to be your savior. The position was already filled. I tried again and you let me down not so easy the second time.

I cried and you carried me to a place where I could heal.

It was your duty to keep us out of trouble and our job to forever find it.

We were supposed to be that headache you could never let go because if you did we’d fall far beyond repair.”

- Signed Jenelise




© 2010 Solidad


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

225 Views
Added on January 31, 2010
Last Updated on January 31, 2010


Author

Solidad
Solidad

FL



About
"I own everything that has happened to me. I'll tell my stories and if people wanted me to write warmly about them; they should've behaved better." -Unknown more..

Writing
Abhorrent Abhorrent

A Poem by Solidad


Fridays Fridays

A Poem by Solidad


Lamictal Lamictal

A Poem by Solidad