You’re Welcome

You’re Welcome

A Chapter by Solidad

I had to grow up in nine days. I wasn’t sure what to with myself.


It’s always been a pain in the a*s to place thoughts in chronological order. So I’d stare at a few blank pages.


- Signed Charolette.


So there couldn’t have been very many people there.


I searched for my Mom and Charolette. Obviously Jen’s parents were there and in the front row.


Wish my family was here. Unfortunately there was only my Dad, Mom, and Gemma. Who happened to be working. I didn’t have an excuse for my father except maybe work.


- Signed Sage.


They found them… My mother found the damn cigarettes…


And I talked myself right into it. I was asked to explain and as oppose to blaming it on Carlo I just took the blame.


Went better than expected but…Well we’ll just leave it at that.


- Signed Jenelise.


They came up with the sun and set with the shadows. They all danced to wild music and with beautiful thoughts.


“After four years of hard work I was burnt out. I was looking a mess and watching deadlines fly by my face. I was ready to leave but I was just hanging on so damn hard.”


- Memory as noted by Sage.





© 2010 Solidad


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
r
It's been a while since I've read this, but I still remember basically everything. I'm not really in the mood to read anything or review, but oh well.

It's interesting as usual. I like the cigarette part, lol.(:

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

120 Views
1 Review
Added on January 31, 2010
Last Updated on January 31, 2010


Author

Solidad
Solidad

FL



About
"I own everything that has happened to me. I'll tell my stories and if people wanted me to write warmly about them; they should've behaved better." -Unknown more..

Writing
Abhorrent Abhorrent

A Poem by Solidad


Fridays Fridays

A Poem by Solidad


Lamictal Lamictal

A Poem by Solidad