Sage

Sage

A Chapter by Solidad

I have nothing to say about the relationship aspect of my life except maybe one day I hope to be married.


No experience and from all of the s**t I’ve watch Miss.Prince Charming and Miss.Bad Taste in Men have been through, it’s safe to say that I’m better off.


There really was no point to it. Lit tobacco how fulfilling…


Sarcasm incase you didn’t catch that.


“Corona with key lime please.”


How I wanted to submerge myself in liquor. Times got hard but things just didn’t get any worse when you could talk to your best friends.


“Apples and barbeque chips? Are you pregnant?”


“Don’t even f****n joke about that,” Charolette looked up wide-eyed.


“Just kidding,” you laughed. Just what we needed Charolette to be pregnant.


“Just try it,” she begged.


“Whatever, apple or chip first?”


“Apple,” she smiled wildly.


- Memory as noted by Jenelise.


You meant the world to me and I couldn’t understand why you did the things you did. God, you were such a f**k up. The things you did. I felt like I needed to help you to fix you. Which in all aspects I got from you. That was your greatest flaw. You found those wounded birds took them home and tried to fix them. Not to mention your favorite task of trying to change things that you couldn’t. It hurt my feelings when you hurt yourself.

Until the time I decided to join your self indulgence.


“Damn you Sage!” I whispered.


“I took’em out a shaving razor,” you looked at me as if I’d committed a mortal sin.


“Well I can’t exactly tell you not to do it,” I leaned back into the folding chair.


If there were anytime to feel like a sinner now would be as good a time as any. I felt bad and had guilty written across my forehead. It was all my fault that you’d started, now I couldn’t tell you to stop…


- Memory as noted by Charolette.




© 2010 Solidad


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
r
The beginning was cute and sweet and funny (: The last one...T^T The last one can be simplified into: grr. I just love the way you write!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

154 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 31, 2010
Last Updated on January 31, 2010


Author

Solidad
Solidad

FL



About
"I own everything that has happened to me. I'll tell my stories and if people wanted me to write warmly about them; they should've behaved better." -Unknown more..

Writing
Abhorrent Abhorrent

A Poem by Solidad


Fridays Fridays

A Poem by Solidad


Lamictal Lamictal

A Poem by Solidad



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..