Jenelise

Jenelise

A Chapter by Solidad

So I found something I liked. A Hispanic boy named Raoul and cloves.


Seeing as how I wasn’t as wild as Charolette nor as safe as Sage I found comfort in pretending.


We fought about silly things. And you hated it when I took Sage to school and not you. I often spoke of things I’d wished happened.


“Well how about breakfast?”


“What the f**k are you talking about?” Sage looked awkwardly at Charolette.


“Jen said you two stopped for breakfast every morning at the Cuban place. That’s what I’m pissed about! Not about not getting a ride to school from her. I’ve gotten off that cloud,” she crossed her arms.


“You wanna try again? We never did that more than once and she told me that you were pissed at her for not taking you to school.”


“As I said, I’ve gotten off that cloud,” Charolette pouted.


- Memory as noted by Charolette.


We still danced together despite our differences.


“Me time. Who the f**k gets me time in college? No one exactly. She keeps letting things back up on her and she’s really gonna be in a world a trouble when she about five states away. I can’t call her every night and ask her did you do your homework? How about that paper?”


- Memory as noted by Sage.

He brought to life the hopeless romantic side of me. [shudders] He had to have been the sweetest thing I’ve ever embarrassed myself in front of. And Damn Charolette for working with him.


“She wasn’t about taking the bullshit anymore, but then again who is? It’s senior year and we’re all getting tired of the people around us and the things that we can’t control. I think there’s about a handful of people that I wanna see after I graduate and the rest can go to hell.”


- Memory as noted by Charolette.


Time was slipping away, time is slipping away. And sometimes faster than I’d care for it to.


I’m leaving you guys.


There will be jokes I’m not in on and secrets I don’t know.


The only thing that freaks me out more than that is…growing apart.




© 2010 Solidad


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
r
That was kinda confusing. o.O but i got it and understood it. And aww. D: I hope they won't grow apart either, but they most likely will. Oh wellzz. Guess I'll jsut have to read on and find out.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

162 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 31, 2010
Last Updated on January 31, 2010


Author

Solidad
Solidad

FL



About
"I own everything that has happened to me. I'll tell my stories and if people wanted me to write warmly about them; they should've behaved better." -Unknown more..

Writing
Abhorrent Abhorrent

A Poem by Solidad


Fridays Fridays

A Poem by Solidad


Lamictal Lamictal

A Poem by Solidad



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..