Writer’s Block

Writer’s Block

A Chapter by Solidad

I personally never read any of the stories because they were never finished, and as for Sage? She was nuts for letting you string her along with your plunging story lines. Damn a*s crazy.


I’d decided to go away for college, and to some extent hadn’t realized the repercussions of my thought. Don’t get me wrong I was excited to leave but things were gonna be weird when I came home.


“You know I was thinking about this the other day,” you talked to me as I lined my eyes with black, “it’s really gonna suck when you leave.”


“Yeah,” I stopped.


“I mean Sage and I are gonna have all of these inside jokes and you know how inside jokes are. No one ever wants to explain them. You just kinda have to get them.”


“Yeah,” this was a bit of a damper.


“Plus you’ll have all kinds a stories and jokes with your new friends,” you seemed to pout.


“New friends?” I nearly laughed heading to your room to pack my things, “I’ll be so lonely up there.”


“Whatever Jenelise,” you rolled your eyes at me. You knew what I was doing. I always did that. Tried to make things seem less intense than they really were.


“Well there better be a lot of road trips that don’t require my coming down here.”


“Sure but you know I’ll have to drive because Sage’ll probably be like her sister Gemma and never drive.”


“She’ll never do anything if she doesn’t get the hell up outta her parents’ house.”


You almost didn’t know what to say to that.


“She said she’s transferring after two years.”


I almost had to laugh at you.


We were getting no where, because we both knew Sage was going no where. Slightly upsetting we moved to various other topics.


You had made a few valid points. Things were happening way too fast, and making up for lost time had only made it seem worse.


We’d fought earlier that morning. Sleeping it of we had your mom and her girlfriend stop at McDonald’s for breakfast but instead had to settle for dinner.


My mouth began to run.


“Oh shut up Jen, I can’t help you if you keep talking,” you laughed at me, “a tired tongue speaks a sober mind.”


I needed a nap. I’d almost gotten us both in trouble.


-Memory as noted by Jenelise.




© 2010 Solidad


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
r
That is interesting; can't wait to see what all happens. I wonder what'll happen when Jenelise leaves? Or if she'll even GET to leave.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

174 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 31, 2010
Last Updated on January 31, 2010


Author

Solidad
Solidad

FL



About
"I own everything that has happened to me. I'll tell my stories and if people wanted me to write warmly about them; they should've behaved better." -Unknown more..

Writing
Abhorrent Abhorrent

A Poem by Solidad


Fridays Fridays

A Poem by Solidad


Lamictal Lamictal

A Poem by Solidad



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..