Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
End Of Souls Cht.1 One and Only

End Of Souls Cht.1 One and Only

A Chapter by Josheph L. Dewson
"

Its weird when you see the world in a much more different way but you have become so grown to that world. The very first chapter of this intense supernatural adventure after life. Yes it is short.

"

I’ve always seen the world differently. Not in the way that we tell stories, or our particular views, our public opinions or excessive need to know more and more, to what more to explain to others and what we differentiate right and wrong. I see something more. I have received a gift and a curse. I see the dead.

I’ve always been able to see them, I can’t think back far enough to when I couldn’t. I just always have. At first I couldn’t distinct them between the living, but they always had a weird feel when I got close, maybe that’s because I was young but now it’s like they pop out, they are more distinct. It’s become normalized, and I’ve become desensitized. I’ve had many awkward encounters with dead, and people giving me disturbed stares like I’m crazy. I’m not crazy, they are there, and there is not one doubt in my mind!

Even my mother hinted it to me before she died… I remember it clearly as she lay on the bed next to me and her eyes shone towards me, she said “Soul my one and only boy, you are my angel on earth. You have the world that gives to you, never let your eyes deceive you”.



© 2016 Josheph L. Dewson


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

89 Views
Added on July 14, 2016
Last Updated on July 14, 2016
Tags: Supernatural, Dead, Different, Gone, Death, Sad, Broken, Romance, Action, New Age, Adventure


Author

Josheph L. Dewson
Josheph L. Dewson

About
I'm a new generation writer Not for seeing the things we do see Not the second side of the argument but the third I don't think the world is a terrible place Just all these people have all the sam.. more..

Writing