Just Leave My Vidya Alone

Just Leave My Vidya Alone

A Poem by Jonny The Savage

Am I going to have to find another dimension to live in, just to play vidya? I'm so sick of the terrible releases and retarded bullshit being spewed, by useful idiots; to destroy a medium that actually was something incredible...now it's just games you can't lose and handholding "don't be mean" guidelines for conduct. F**k do I miss griefing people on Ultima Online...those days are never coming back...are they? Will I never even hear PK again?

Is this the point in history when all creative mediums are completely under control; ensuring that only squeaky clean content is allowed to be produced? Since the 60's, literature has been unreadable drivel. Since some time in the 2000's films became unwatchable and games became unplayable hugboxes. And music has been dead for a long, long, time.

Is there anyone left who cares about aesthetics too? Am I doomed to be the only artist in a world of automatons? Because, it certainly feels that way.

© 2017 Jonny The Savage


Author's Note

Jonny The Savage
8/4/17

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

99 Views
Added on August 4, 2017
Last Updated on August 4, 2017
Tags: Dark Age, Truth, Reality, Esoteric, Kali Yuga, Knowledge, Savage, Philosophy, vidya, video games

Author

Jonny The Savage
Jonny The Savage

Atlantis, Apple Rock



About
Aesthete, philosopher and scholar first; and a writer, poet and musician second. A rather blunt individual with no regard for dogma or taboo. A curious soul seeking the truth beyond this mortal coil. more..

Writing