WHY?

WHY?

A Poem by Jonny The Savage

Have you ever taken a minute and wondered just what's wrong with people? Why they'll fight amongst themselves for scraps but never dream of learning to hunt or forage? Why they'll lap up propaganda but never read Edward Bernays' book by the same title? Why they're all too happy to place the burden on someone else rather than stumbling, as they try to 'carry that weight'? Why they're all too happy to sit on their hands and demand others fight for them? Why they'd prefer a yes man god or no god at all instead of a real spiritual connection with the Universe? Why they'd rather everyone be equal in debt (and) slavery than for anyone to be rich in freedom? Why they will believe anything if it goes through the popular channels? Why? Just WHY!? Do we prefer this suicidal madness to the footloose freedom that we had once been known for? One can only blame social engineering to a certain degree, after that; it's a people willingly (and thankfully) killing their own sovereignty. Even expressing gratitude for their enslavement!

© 2015 Jonny The Savage


Author's Note

Jonny The Savage
1/18/15

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
B
Its simple
No one knows the true value of time
So we misuse it



Posted 8 Years Ago


B

8 Years Ago

because some have lost the purpose of life
to love others and serve everyone

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

98 Views
1 Review
Added on September 30, 2015
Last Updated on October 6, 2015
Tags: Dark Age, Truth, Reality, Esoteric, Kali Yuga, Knowledge, Savage

Author

Jonny The Savage
Jonny The Savage

Atlantis, Apple Rock



About
Aesthete, philosopher and scholar first; and a writer, poet and musician second. A rather blunt individual with no regard for dogma or taboo. A curious soul seeking the truth beyond this mortal coil. more..

Writing