$©ien©e™

$©ien©e™

A Poem by Jonny The Savage

In these strange times, one may notice the somewhat recent godhood of $©ien©e and its odd ilk, the faithful. At first glance, it appears to be a militant stance for science, but without much digging it becomes clear that it's really $©ien©e™; and that to most there's no difference between the two. They may be Oceans apart, but postmodernist logic posits that reality is subjective and therefore irrelevant. It drives me mental...materialist reductionist science completely misses the point, and thus holds us back. Especially when it is essentially a giant quid pro quo circle jerk between state (gives grants/receives desired results) and $©ientists™ (receive grant money/tailor experiments for desired results). This is somehow different than when tobacco companies cherry picked and compiled their own results because..."It's helping the environment!!". As if the truth were their own burning failure, they dare not look.

So in this place, we are stuck. Existence will not offer her secrets to lazily groping hands. Some fields of research were more advanced in the early 20th century than they are at present (at least publicly). 
$©ientists™ dazzle the idiots while scientists work on new weapons for DARPA. I hope, some day, people are able to see what's right in front of them because these days they have the consciousness of cattle..."steaks on the table by CHOICE and CONSENT."

© 2015 Jonny The Savage


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

80 Views
Added on September 30, 2015
Last Updated on October 3, 2015
Tags: Dark Age, Truth, Reality, Esoteric, Kali Yuga, Knowledge, Savage, Science

Author

Jonny The Savage
Jonny The Savage

Atlantis, Apple Rock



About
Aesthete, philosopher and scholar first; and a writer, poet and musician second. A rather blunt individual with no regard for dogma or taboo. A curious soul seeking the truth beyond this mortal coil. more..

Writing