A Dream from 9/20/24

A Dream from 9/20/24

A Story by Jonathan Failla
"

This was an exciting but sad dream that give hope and admonitions.

"
I dreamt that I was in a mental institute and there was a secret service caring and beautiful agent there hired by my female, and she was evil, which was the coolest.  We escaped the institute at night and went to a room where my books were kept that I had given to charity.  I was the only person whom the Top Gun government had sequestered to hurt me.  They took my books and put them in a fantasy room, where the rules were governed by fantasy.  My female was with me and excited about the fantasy room which had transparent walls and my books in magical bookcases.  The institute found us though and we got put in an institute forever.  This room was in a rich, mystical neighborhood.  It was the middle of the night, and nobody was around we were there in secret.  The young lady had black hair that was not long.  She was strikingly beautiful, smart, and athletic.  She might not have been in the Secret Service but like was from something like that (like a secret government place).

© 2024 Jonathan Failla


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

28 Views
Added on August 22, 2024
Last Updated on August 22, 2024
Tags: dream

Author

Jonathan Failla
Jonathan Failla

Windsor, CT



About
I hope for World Peace during this difficult Ukraine-Russia War. Peace. more..

Writing