Tenowon: Log Record 10

Tenowon: Log Record 10

A Chapter by Johnzo
"

Tenwon arrives at the impressive city of Sedenza.

"

We've arrived at Sedenza today, and I'm dismayed to note that I still have no more answers even after the long trip here.  The majority of the land between Southern Fwee and here was barren and scorched, with an occasional settlement or outpost visible in the distance every so often.  Sedenza however, is a different story entirely, it's quite the metropolis especially compared to Fwee.  There are many buildings, some rather large that densely dot the entire area.  Sedenza appears to be the be the central hub of the air whale trade routes, there were several other air whales in sight when we arrived that were docked at the different landing towers.  After we docked at a tower on the west side of the city, Bors led me through town on the way to his home.  Sedenza is a place very rich of life; there are so many people, different strange animals running the streets, shops selling all kinds of foreign goods.  I was taken in by the various sights and sounds on our walk, that I almost didn't hear Bors when he told me we had arrived.  Bors home was really a pretty impressive compound of several houses and large main hall with a sign over the door reading "Guildhouse of the Cytech's".  He told me the "friends" he had mentioned several times were in fact his fellow Guild members.  They all, for the most part, lived here at this compound in Sedenza.  Bors took me to his home here and began unpacking.  I asked him about where these records where about the early history of this area and he told that there was a public house of records nearby.  Much of the contents of the public records were just documents belonging to the major guilds, as well as their meeting minutes, policies and procedures and other bureaucratic files.  There was however a section there devoted to storing historical documents that predate the Guilds and some were written before Sedenza was founded as a city well over a hundred years ago.  If there is any useful information to be had in my search for answers, surely some of it must reside there.  Bors invited me to the evening meal in order to meet his friends, I accepted of course, Bors has been so kind to take me in when I have no where else to go, but I am so anxious to get to the hall of records I find it difficult to think of anything else.  I think after the evening meal, I will go to the hall of records immediately.  If it's has densely packed with documents as Bors described, it will likely take me a few days to go through all of the useful information available, and I intend be very thorough in my reading, it's time I found my answers.  I will log again soon.  



© 2009 Johnzo


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

163 Views
Added on September 11, 2009


Author

Johnzo
Johnzo

Bridgton, ME



About
For more info on my little world, visit: www.echowake.com -Latest post: 2nd Draft Preview My favorite stories are usually ones that have a bigger world behind them, a story behind the story that.. more..

Writing
Nightmare Nightmare

A Chapter by Johnzo