Maej: Journal Entry 8

Maej: Journal Entry 8

A Chapter by Johnzo
"

Maej has a vision while meditating in the plains outside of Sedenza, opening up new possibilities for his journey, and many questions.

"

I was meditating out in the plains today, and something incredible happened.  I had been focusing for over an hour, and was in a deeper meditation than I had ever been.  My body fell full of energy, like I had a cool swirling aura of excited air around me.  Then it happened, I had... a vision.  I have yet to exactly decipher all that went on in this vision, but it was very clear.  Like a waking dream, only more vivid than anything I've ever experienced.  In this vision I was talking to people I have never met, and in a place I have never seen before.  Though in this vision, many of the men I was with seemed to have a similar aura to Jonas.  One man especially, his aura was massive, it swirled around him as he walked and spoke with me in this great hall room.  He seemed an amiable man, smiling and laughing while sharing his wisdom with me about how to utilize ones "Inner Fire" as he called it.  Unfortunately I can't recall most of his teachings...  As the vision progressed I followed the man to a large dinning room where at least a dozen men sat around a long rectangle table.  The food smelled so real, I have a hard time believing I wasn't actually there.  But that would be impossible; I was by myself in the plains before and after the vision, with no one else around.  But there has to be something behind this vision.  It isn't a memory, for I've never seen that place, or those people before.  Is it something my own mind concocted?  I have desired to meet others like me for some time; did my mind manifest this vision to satisfy itself?  But it seemed too real for that...  And if it's not something that has already happened... perhaps it is something... that will happen.  I have only begun to realize the abilities that can be gained by focusing ones energy, could this be a new use of my power?  I'm going to continue my physical training now; perhaps I will meditate again after evening meal and try to reproduce this event.  The possibility of such a new power is very intriguing.



© 2009 Johnzo


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

161 Views
Added on September 7, 2009


Author

Johnzo
Johnzo

Bridgton, ME



About
For more info on my little world, visit: www.echowake.com -Latest post: 2nd Draft Preview My favorite stories are usually ones that have a bigger world behind them, a story behind the story that.. more..

Writing
Nightmare Nightmare

A Chapter by Johnzo