Oudrine: Journal Entry 7

Oudrine: Journal Entry 7

A Chapter by Johnzo
"

Oudrine continues speaking with Celeste and learning more about her Inner Fire.

"

I spoke with Celeste yesterday after the accident.  I was so glad when she came to see me, not just because I was relieved to see that she was alright but she has such a calming presence around her.  I just felt better having her around.  I was surprised too, she wasn't even angry at me at all it seemed.  She told me things like that can happen when people start training their energy for the first time, although not usually with such intensity.  Still, she reassured me that everything was fine and nothing in the room was even damaged.  When I asked her about how she stopped my energy she said she was able to focus a shell around me to protect the room and herself, it's an ability she's gotten quite good at after teaching people to use their energy for a number of years now.  I asked her what other abilities were possible and she told me that things like healing wounds, creating light, levitating objects or little things like snuffing out candles were all possible for those willing to study enough, she started to tell me more but then hesitated and stopped and said I should get some dinner.  I was fine with that at the time, after all that happened I was looking forward to seeing Zsuta again to ask her what her first few days here were like, after experiencing my own first day.  I didn't end up seeing her in the kitchen, so I sat with Celeste and I told her a little more about growing up in Briar, and all the things I used to do there living by the river.  I miss it still and everyone there... but I do like here, it will just take a while until it really feels like home.  It's nearly time for today's lesson with Celeste, I'll write again later.  



© 2009 Johnzo


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

159 Views
Added on September 6, 2009


Author

Johnzo
Johnzo

Bridgton, ME



About
For more info on my little world, visit: www.echowake.com -Latest post: 2nd Draft Preview My favorite stories are usually ones that have a bigger world behind them, a story behind the story that.. more..

Writing
Nightmare Nightmare

A Chapter by Johnzo