Tenowon: Log Record 1 & 2

Tenowon: Log Record 1 & 2

A Chapter by Johnzo
"

Tenown's first posts are somewhat brief and confused, as we find he has no memory previous to that point. He begins to attempt to understand the world around him, and his place in it.

"

I am awake. I can feel the sun coming in, shining on me. Every second that goes by I feel stronger and stronger. I haven’t opened my eyes yet and I’m not sure what I’ll find when I do. I will continue to rest, and perhaps explore my surroundings later.

 

...

 

I opened my eyes today. I was surprised to find that my surroundings where very crude. Rough and cracked igneous rock walls mostly, but a large opening in the ceiling that is allowing the sun to shine in. I stood up for the first time, it felt good, my arms and legs were a lot less stiff than I thought they would be, so I walked around a bit in this cave I found myself in. After a while I had a very strong desire to go out side, I felt the sun was calling to me and since I had no other plans I decided to go answer that call. I was amazed to find lush green mountain side, it is beautiful. It was at this time that it occurred to me that I had no memories before my awaking in the cave. I’m not sure what this means but I think something terrible has happened. What exactly I’m not sure, but it does not seem possible for me to spontaneously exist in that cave. I have memory of things, I know what the sun is, grass and mountains but it’s like there’s a large gap in my mind. As I sit pondering these things the sun begins to set, and the moon begins to rise. Funny, I have never seen the moon yet I know what it is. I will rest tonight; perhaps the answers will come to me tomorrow.



© 2009 Johnzo


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

175 Views
Added on August 31, 2009


Author

Johnzo
Johnzo

Bridgton, ME



About
For more info on my little world, visit: www.echowake.com -Latest post: 2nd Draft Preview My favorite stories are usually ones that have a bigger world behind them, a story behind the story that.. more..

Writing
Nightmare Nightmare

A Chapter by Johnzo