Sickness and Kisses

Sickness and Kisses

A Chapter by Joey
"

I wasn't shy at all, and I pulled him down, on top of my body, kissing every part of his mouth

"
On the next day, I decided to skip class as I didn't know how to face him. Giving excuse as being sick is what I intend to do. Dad is in oversea, having a business meeting with his business partner, Mr.Craig. Mum as usual follows him whenever he goes for meeting and business conference. My Dad is a workaholic, and he never gets tired of working. 
I can't seem to remember anything to do with spending time with him during my childhood. He was always busy with his work, his company means everything to him. SInce my Dad is a CEO of his company, he hardly spend time with us. In fact, he never bring me to park or any amusement park before. Mum used to be so frustrated with his workaholic attitude and got over it after some time. From that onwards, Mum follows him everywhere. Mum is always the caring one, the one who you can spill your sorrows to. 
In these recent years, our relationship grew further apart. We weren't as close as we used to be. I know Dad still loves us despite his overboard interest in working. I suppose that I haven't been talking to Dad for about a year but we often text each other on whatsapp.
However, what I intend to do seems to be what really happened. I was struck with high fever and terrible flu. I couldn't even get up on my bed to call Ms.Derby( the maid) and Mr.Bee (Butler). They don't enter my room unless permitted to do so. They knew my bad habit of skipping class so they didn't bothered to wake me up.
I managed to reached my cellphone, a huge gigantic white samsung galaxy note 3. I really like the phone, the appearance of it, and its function is really useful. I tried to call Ms.Derby, she picks up her phone and started saying "hello" , I said " Its me, Lynette, Ms.Derby, please come to my room now and I need medicine" She said "Oh Lynette, are you okay? I will come over in a minute". I passed out after saying a few words but what I found weird was that Mr.Derby's voice has changed, she sounded way deeper in the phone.
The next thing I know is, when I got up, Leonard was holding me in his arms. I was shocked to see him here in my room. He was feeding me white porridge and medicines. I was still puzzled by how did he know that I was sick. He then told me that I call him instead of Ms.Derby and he was worried about me, so He came to pay me a visit to make sure that I'm fine. He even helped me to wipe my mouth with napkin. He wiped my lips slowly and gently, allowing me to have a clear look on his cute face. He noticed me staring at him, and he stop wiping my mouth. 
I know that the feeling is getting a lil intense, and I do want to kiss him again. I wasn't shy at all, and I pulled him down, on top of my body, kissing every part of his mouth. He closes his lips at first, but gives in and kissed me back. Our tongue were intertwined and the kiss went pretty long. I think he couldn't resist the temptation to kiss me as well. It was all well and smooth except that, someone came in at the wrong time and this person is none other than Kyle. He opened the door shouted " What the hell are you doing?" I pulled myself off and break the kiss and get up on my bed."Kyle, it wasn't what you think it was". He gave Leonard a punch on his left cheek and stormed out of my room furiously.


© 2013 Joey


Author's Note

Joey
Review please!. Good and bad comments are welcomed!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Hei, Joey, I really enjoyed d write-up, it flowed well, right from 'The first encounter' to 'Sicknesses and kisses'. The only correction I think its important is that you in d story, u give out d gist outrightly, a little suspence will help, but besides that, mighty kudos!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Joey

10 Years Ago

Thanks Edulity.. I will try my best.
Edulity

10 Years Ago

Alright my dear, keep it up. I see you soaring higher and higher.



Reviews

Hei, Joey, I really enjoyed d write-up, it flowed well, right from 'The first encounter' to 'Sicknesses and kisses'. The only correction I think its important is that you in d story, u give out d gist outrightly, a little suspence will help, but besides that, mighty kudos!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Joey

10 Years Ago

Thanks Edulity.. I will try my best.
Edulity

10 Years Ago

Alright my dear, keep it up. I see you soaring higher and higher.
geez.. I can sense that there will be fighting over a girl in the next chapter

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Joey

10 Years Ago

yeah, I'm thinking about writing it

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

186 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 21, 2013
Last Updated on October 21, 2013
Tags: Love# Sick# Kiss # Punch


Author

Joey
Joey

Somewhere on Earth



About
A dreamer, loves to travel, enjoy doing things by herself, enjoy writing stories during leisure time. Feel free to drop by and comment on my writings. You may add me as a FRIEND here and I will keep y.. more..

Writing
First Job First Job

A Chapter by Joey


Hello Ms Ripley Hello Ms Ripley

A Book by Joey


First Impression First Impression

A Chapter by Joey