First Kiss

First Kiss

A Chapter by Joey
"

Our face was really close, like only one cm away, we had eye contact for a few seconds before

"
I hate myself for being so indecisive. I thought that I liked Leonard, yet I'm unable to reject Kyle. I spent another sleepless night thinking about what nearly happened just now. By doing so, makes me late for tomorrow's morning class( Leonard's class). 
The moment I walked into the class, almost every students are looking at me, as if they are waiting for Leonard to to scold me. However, Leonard kept quiet and act as if he didn't see me. It was frustrating seeing the rest of your classmates glaring at you. When I was about to sit, one girl said " Oh o, our lovely Lynette is late for class again". "Miss Trent, you have to stay back to wipe all the windows in this classroom as a punishment". As soon as he said that, everyone looked so cheerful." Oh geez, what a great classmates I have". 

I noticed that Leonard looked different today, he didn't dressed up as good as the previous class. He wore a blue striped shirt and tucked into his black pants. His hair was a lil messy, I didn't know if its his fashion or he just don't have the mood to style his hair. "Holy s**t, he caught me staring at him". I quickly shift my head to my left and talk to my friend. He didn't smile or look at me, He just continue to write on the white board.

I went to the restroom to get pail and cloth to wipe the window after the class finished. Everyone leave the class including Leonard, somehow I was expecting him to help me with the work but apparently, my wish didn't come true. No one came to help me to finish the chore.

I stand on the table to wipe the window frame, in fact, I can't reach the whole window frame despite standing on the table. So, I decide to stand on the tip of my toe to wipe clean the window frame. Little do I know that the table is a lil shaky, and in split seconds, the table rocked for a while and caused me to lose balance. It happened so fast that I couldn't react or reach for something to grab. Just when I was about to fall on the concrete floor , a pair of hands reached out to hold me, allowing me to land on the floor safely. He was holding my waist with his hands, it was Leonard. 

Our face was really close, like only one cm away, we had eye contact for a few seconds before I took the initiative to kiss him. I had the urge to do that despite knowing that I have no future with him. No, he didn't reject me and allowed me to kiss him. We had a long, deep passionate kiss before he break the kiss and apologise to me. " I'm sorry Lynette". " But Leonard, I'm the one who kissed you just now". He walked out of the classroom after I finished my sentences.


© 2013 Joey


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

151 Views
Added on October 20, 2013
Last Updated on October 20, 2013
Tags: Love# Kiss# hate#


Author

Joey
Joey

Somewhere on Earth



About
A dreamer, loves to travel, enjoy doing things by herself, enjoy writing stories during leisure time. Feel free to drop by and comment on my writings. You may add me as a FRIEND here and I will keep y.. more..

Writing
First Job First Job

A Chapter by Joey


Hello Ms Ripley Hello Ms Ripley

A Book by Joey


First Impression First Impression

A Chapter by Joey