The First Encounter

The First Encounter

A Chapter by Joey
"

I shouted so loud as though my lungs are about to explode.

"
Being the only child in a rich and well-known family isn't as good as it looks. Perhaps, many of you wouldn't agree with me but some who are experiencing it as well may know what I actually mean. Me, Lynette Trent, has a story to tell you. I am considered a lucky girl, raised up well by both my parents without having to worry if I have money for college tuition fees and having a good boyfriend ( He's cute, nice, educated, smart, rich, warm, kind, gentle, and most importantly he loves me).
I have been happy all these while, I think. It all begins when the summer holiday of 2013. That day was a hot sunny day, I was out to the beach with my girlfriends, Julie and Cassandra. We were wearing crop top and denim shorts while almost every other girls there are wearing bikini. The three of us were planning to surf on our own without our boyfriend tag along. We even sunbathed there, under the sun for about 2 hours. I was thirsty so I wanted to get a drink, but Cassandra and Julie didn't feel like drinking so I got to the nearest shop all by myself. 
After walking about 10 minutes, I saw one shop selling orange juice and some liquor. I quickly order from the waiter and sit there. While waiting for my drink, I looked around. I saw a group of friends ( all of them are guys about in their late 20's) eyeing on me. There were whistling and keep calling me " Hey pretty, what are you doing here all alone?" " Do you need a company?"I was a lil worried about that but I still have to get a drink. They are still eyeing on me and I can sense them having bad intention towards me.
 
When I was about to leave the shop after paying for my drink, two guys started walking towards my direction, and later grabbing my arms. They pulled me to somewhere dark at corner, okey it was a store room. They pushed me onto the floor, the black-haired guy goes on top of me and started kissing my lips while the other guy stand outside the store room, checking the surrounding. He stuck out his tongue and tried to go into my mouth but I sealed my lips tight, making him furious. " You better do as I told you or not, you will be suffering later". I knew that I had to do something before something terrible happened to me. I begged him to let me go but he wouldn't do so. I shouted quite loud but i guessed no one heard me and he gave me a tight slap for shouting.
Oh gawd, he took his shirts off and started to kiss all the way down to my neck, biting softly. I tried to push him away but I can't because he is way too strong. Next, he forcefully tear my crop top off and asked me to stand up. His left hand is wrapping around my waist while his other hand slides down my butt, caressing my butt, unzipping my shorts and pulled it down. I was basically only wearing underwear infront of him. I was so scared and shocked that I shouted so loud as though my lungs are about to explode. No, I didn't exaggerate, I really did shout that loud. Shortly after that, I can hear sound of men fighting outside the store room. After a couple of minutes, one man broke into store room. He was a tall man, with dark brown hair, rushing into the store room. The moment when he entered the room, he said " let go of the young lady or I'm gonna break your arms". That jerk obviously wasn't afraid of him and rushed to his direction. The fight lasted for a few minutes and the guy manage to knock him off.
I was still sitting there on the floor ,shaking from the shock that I have just experience. He seems to have noticed that and pulled me up for a hug and told me " Don't worry, you are save now, I will protect you ". When I looked up, I noticed that he got dark brown hair, sharp nose, small but full lips. My legs were a lil soft so he was holding me all the time and I can sense strong smell of perfume ( it wasn't like the usual Burberry perfume Kyle has always used, it was something lighter and better ). He had asked if I wanted to lodge a police report but I refused to do so as to protect my reputation. From the way he hold me, I can feel that he's been visiting the gym quite frequently. I mean he's got a toned body. He looked quite young, probably about 25 or 26 years old. 
I asked him for his name and he said " I will tell you next time if we meet again". I was sort of disappointed with his reply but I was so grateful because he saved my life so I pulled his face down a lil and gave him a kiss on his lips. He shocked in what I was doing but he didn't reject me. I told him how grateful I was and thanked him for saving my life. I waved goodbye at him and went back to where my friends are. I have never tell anyone about what happened at the beach, not even Kyle. Weeks and days have been passing by and I can't seem to forget about him. I know this isn't right, I already have Kyle ( my boyfriend) staying by my side and what else can I ask for.


© 2013 Joey


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I enjoyed the storyline, but there are a few grammatical errors that made the flow a little akward for me. However, this is a nice start, and I look forward to reading more of your work!


Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Feel free to comment, people. :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


I like it but the ending was way to fast and really unrealistic and very odd! But I love where the story is going!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Joey

10 Years Ago

Yeah, true, I was rushing a bit...Thanks for the comment anyway! Hope you like my story ^^
ThoughtsofShyann

10 Years Ago

I will and please keep me updated!!
Joey

10 Years Ago

Okay, sure!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

198 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 15, 2013
Last Updated on December 25, 2013
Tags: RIch# Summer# Girlfriends# Fun#


Author

Joey
Joey

Somewhere on Earth



About
A dreamer, loves to travel, enjoy doing things by herself, enjoy writing stories during leisure time. Feel free to drop by and comment on my writings. You may add me as a FRIEND here and I will keep y.. more..

Writing
First Job First Job

A Chapter by Joey


Hello Ms Ripley Hello Ms Ripley

A Book by Joey


First Impression First Impression

A Chapter by Joey