Good Samaritan.Is it Isaac or Taylor?

Good Samaritan.Is it Isaac or Taylor?

A Chapter by Joey
"

Emma wonders who is the good samaritan that carried her like a princess down the stairs and send to her to the hospital.

"
Am I dreaming or he's really an angel(without wings of course)? said me. I wanted to open my eyes so much but I can't and passed out. When I woke up, I found out that I'm already in the hospital, with Evelyn standing by my side. She told me that mum and dad wanted to come and visit me but they are busy packing their stuff for their trip to Switzerland tomorrow. Somehow, I wasn't upset with the absence of my parents. Evelyn gave me a warm hug and asked me to take meals on time. I was still puzzled by what happened after I passed out but Evelyn didn't mention a single thing about it.
I took the initiative to ask Evelyn if she know who bring me to hospital. I know that its either Isaac or Taylor as Barry is quite small in size to carry me down the stairs. I was quite confident that the person who carried me down the stairs and sent me to the hospital is Taylor. Evelyn told me that she wasn't sure as there were many people standing next to my bed before I was confirmed by the doctor that my condition is stable. She told me to thanked him if I get to know who is the guy who saved me. I was discharged from the hospital the next day after spending a night in the hospital. I even attend class straight away as I have never felt that energetic before.
Sitting at the last row gives me the credibility to play mobile games without lecturer noticing it. Beth, sitting on my right, as usual paying full attention to our Statistics lecturer, Mr.Ryan's lecture. Taylor enter the class 30 minutes late and Mr.Ryan asked him to never repeat that mistake again. He asked me if there's anyone sitting on my left, I told him that the seat is empty. As far as I know, he had never ask me if he can sit next to me, he just sit there. All of a sudden, he has changed to become such polite, in fact way too polite until it felt like it wasn't Taylor Kendrix. 
Taylor     : Are you okey now? ( he is touching my forehead to check my temperature)
Me         : Yup, I am fine now. Thanks for sending me to the hospital last night.
Taylor    : (stay silent)
Taylor     : Lets have dinner together tonight? I heard that there is a newly opened restaurant that serve delicious                          spaghetti.
Me         : Yeah, sure and it's going to be my treat. Deal?
Taylor    : Deal. 
I know that I supposed to keep certain distance away from him to keep myself from being hurt again but he helped me this time and I can't reject him. Finally, the boring statistics class ends, I am walking back to my room with Beth, Barry, Celine, Emily( Jojo skipped class today to go dating with his boyfriend, Alfred, while Grace overslept). 
Emily    : Emma, have you thank Isaac? Oh my god, don't tell me that you forget about it...
Me       : Why must I thank him all of a sudden?
Beth    : He carried you to his car and send you to the hospital.
Barry   : What? you didn't remember?
Me      : Huh? serious?
Celine : Yes.
Me      : Okey people, I'm going to buy him dinner,lunch,or something. I thought that the one who sent me to hospital is               Taylor.
Just after I said about buying Isaac dinner or lunch, he appeared out of nowhere. We greeted each other and Barry keep bugging me to asked him( Isaac) for a dinner. They keep saying that I shouldn't be to stingy with my samaritan.
Me      : Hey, thanks a lot for last night.
Isaac    : It just a small matter. Are you feeling better now?
Me      : Yeah. Ermm...are you going to be free tomorrow night?
Isaac   : Yesyes..I am free tomorrow.
Me      : Lets have dinner tomorrow night and its going to be my treat.
Isaac   : Okey.
Me     : Okey. I will text you the time tomorrow.
Isaac   : Okey (smilling widely)
I was still wondering why didn't Taylor tell me in the first place that he wasn't the one who sent me to the hospital. 


© 2013 Joey


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Please rate my writing and give some comment. All types of comment are warmly welcomed.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

208 Views
1 Review
Added on August 3, 2013
Last Updated on August 3, 2013
Tags: Love# Friendship #


Author

Joey
Joey

Somewhere on Earth



About
A dreamer, loves to travel, enjoy doing things by herself, enjoy writing stories during leisure time. Feel free to drop by and comment on my writings. You may add me as a FRIEND here and I will keep y.. more..

Writing
First Job First Job

A Chapter by Joey


Hello Ms Ripley Hello Ms Ripley

A Book by Joey


First Impression First Impression

A Chapter by Joey